Advice needed for night scopes please

post-19091-0-29263800-1308047208_thumb.jpg

Can anyone help me plase. I have just purchased these scopes without instructions and would like to know how to use them and are they any good. I want to know what each turn on the switch means and how to adjust them. I switched them on today in a dark room and saw the y shaped reticule but it has dissapeared. It has a new battery in it. Sorry if i sound like an ejjit but i am just learning. Any help would be appreciated lads, yis Del.

P.S. If you click on the pic it comes up a lot clearer.

reticule brightness can be adjusted on the front left hand dail (switch side) the switch from memory is bottom off, on with no ir, ir on stage 1, ir on stage 2 and top off there a good little unit had great sucess with mine but that had been upgraded with a gen 2 tube as they make great donar units for upgrades the ret is not the best but i got on ok

Edited by bangbang

reticule brightness can be adjusted on the front left hand dail (switch side) the switch from memory is bottom off, on with no ir, ir on stage 1, ir on stage 2 and top off there a good little unit had great sucess with mine but that had been upgraded with a gen 2 tube as they make great donar units for upgrades the ret is not the best but i got on ok

Thanks for all your replies lads. I went out with it last night and everything appeared to be working ok. The button on the left side is to adjust the reticule brightness and works ok in the dark but i cannot get it to work during daylight. Works perfect reticule at night. I can see through the scope ok during daylight but cant see the y sight at all. Any ideas lads.

• 1 month later...