skin is waterproof lol

hi lads

well there was no plan this weekend apart from a nice quiet weekend up the caravan no guns just me the wife and shannon :whistling: :whistling: however on saturday morning phone rings it was millys are you shooting this weekend no mate i replied im up the caravan he'd just shot a woodie and that was pretty much that by 11am that little seed millys planted was now a full blown bloody tree lol wor lass looked at me and said "look were only an hour away from home why dont you go back and get your guns" lol she didnt have to ask a 2nd time however on the way home the sky opens and it becomes very wet but i didnt care i got to the permission about 21:00 the rain had stopped and managed 4 before it got dark best shot was a 50yard downhill by midnight the wind picked up and it pissed down so i packed up and headed back to the caravan ....then next day (today)when i opened the curtains of the caravan a poor little bunny was munching his breakfast so i fed it some 16gr fx there was also a feral sitting on the telegraph pole which also had its breakfast heres the vid from last night and the pic's from today

Photo0054.jpg

Photo0060.jpg

atb gary

Edited by festa

Like you needed me for motivation!! haha i knew youd go back for the gun!! lol good going gary fella, love the video footage :thumbs: cant wait to get another cam corder, ill have to pop through again and check that shop out if u fancy a mooch up one day :thumbs:

Atb peter

hi ya gary bud

and i thought you had that for ya lass lol

and glad she is still going matey she is a cracking gun bud

when davy gets back to me with dates bud i am going to try and come to the meet bud (no i will be at the meet)

shay

peter we'll jack summit up for next weekend mate ill spk to darryl and we'll sort something anytime you wanna look a that shop giz a bell and we'll go have a look

shay ... it was for shannon but i like it just as much lol it will be good to see you at the meet buddy

atb gary

Not hiding buddy,

Just not been able to get out much (at all really) mixture of health and the fact that my perms are now 10 miles away :( not far, but without transport its a pain to walk.

Tony