off lead exercise

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have found that getting them fit is far easier with more than one dog. If I take one dog out on its own to the field he will just stand next to me and maybe have the odd sniff in the bushes. If I ta

your correct S its what suites the individual, bushing is a good road to fitness but FOR ME iv never enjoyed it as much as lamping ferreting or coursing BUT each to there own everyone has a diffrent l

Posted Images

mine get half hour in the morning,free running before work,then a run by the side of the bike when i get home and about twenty mins free runn late on in the evening,works for me.atb shushy :thumbs:post-52472-0-54668300-1307900328_thumb.jpg

obviously it works for you mate,FINE LOOKING ANIMAL :thumbs:

there is few differences between looking fit with walking ect to being running fit :thumbs: walking fit running fit :thumbs: fact is they can all look nice lol :thumbs:

don,t if its the pictures but your dog looks in better condition walking fit them running fit ,like i said it could be the picture :thumbs:

never done 2seconds road walking all the dogs ive had have never done much over 20 years ago LET THEM RUN

at this time of year dogs SHOULDNT be running fit :icon_redface: do what works for you .if it works ,dont change it for any one. :thumbs:

there is few differences between looking fit with walking ect to being running fit :thumbs: walking fit running fit :thumbs: fact is they can all look nice lol :thumbs:

don,t if its the pictures but your dog looks in better condition walking fit them running fit ,like i said it could be the picture :thumbs:

the difference between sun shine in the summer and dull back ground from winter mate :thumbs: all dog,s should look that bit better with the sun on them :thumbs:rocky1 them pic,s of mine are about 2/3years old mate

the difference between sun shine in the summer and dull back ground from winter mate :thumbs: all dog,s should look that bit better with the sun on them :thumbs:

like i said could be the differece in the pictures :thumbs:

up the park throwing a heavy rubber ball everyday even befor they go out as some people like doing road walking EVERY MAN AND WOMEN TO THERE OWN :thumbs: if it works dont change it :thumbs:

great reply mate and in winter we should all get out and dont rely on others to get you out there doing it,roll on september :boogie:

Edited by bendrover

i have less injurys keeping them ticking over all year tendons dont get soft muscles stay firm not hard just firm but every man to there own diet changes from winter to summer but there HAPPY dogs :thumbs:

I have found that getting them fit is far easier with more than one dog. If I take one dog out on its own to the field he will just stand next to me and maybe have the odd sniff in the bushes. If I take all 3 then they can spend hours sprinting around the field chasing each other.

• Like 2