who is this LIFT THE BAN

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

so heres a scenario,two antis join the site together one seemingly catches the other out for us all to see one then leaves for the other to stay un challenged,certainly not saying this is the case but

Pair of you haven't been here 5 minutes and its going to be a slanging match ...or are these your 65th name on here ...fooking muppets

So he's got a picture of your dog ..Have one of mine and i won't even charge you  

Posted Images

looks like av bn busted then

No shit sherlock lol What did you do it for? Your name

came up in a conversation yesterday as well funny enough and it wasnt good

u wont see me back on dont worry

Nah nah nah nahhh, nah nah nah nahhhh wheyyyy heyyayy good byeee

look get over it i got the pictures and used it big deal cant belive this dribble is still going on

yes you nicked the lads photos so that makes you a wrong un so what eles would you do next take some ones dog because you like it ffs messerthumbdown.gif

The thing is people see a dog they like and a few weeks later it goes missing same with bikes cars ect! Get your own dogs! Or would your group kick you out at the very thought? Why pretend you own a dog! It's like a fat kid saying he can see his willy! We all no different your an anti!

it is not hard to get a picture.. could very well go on google and get any other that someone hear owns.. so now its dragged on and on think its time to finish it

as hellyer189 says above. if mine goes missing ur main suspect (lift the ban) also notice ur claiming to be scottish. im from scotland aswell or that a load ov cock an bull :black eye:

poacher lad and lift the ban, you's pair a wee fannies want to get a fecken grip of yourselfs, lift the ban why copy and paste the lads pic? fecken weirdo, poacher lad stop fecken crying over someone copying a picture of your dog ffs, you'd think the way you were going on he stole the fecken dog. :snack: