My first time on this and by end day I cba with any of you on this site is for little kids by look if it and not wasting my time

First time? I thought you said............

im cart kings girlfriend, i have no idea what you going on about he has been in jail and i have been using his account to keep in contant with his friends,

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

CARP KING 23 Please stop pm and text me i have had you text me at least 20 times regards the dog and equipment for sale, first it was how much for ferrets then how much for ferrets and cage then dog,f

imagine pretending to be your gilfriend to stop yourself looking like a prat.

Posted Images

Guest hunterside

just to add to this post ive been talking to who i thought was carp king 23 for the last 2 weeks because he or she imformed me he has a litter of pups due this week i have rang him or her and cancelled the pup i was going to have .

Edited by hunterside
Guest hunterside

am a girl I know that for sure I

why didnt you tell me in the text what the situation was with yer bloke whats the date yer dog was mated and who's the bloke in the pics

im cart kings girlfriend, i have no idea what you going on about he has been in jail and i have been using his account to keep in contant with his friends, i have seen monkey11 on here and he seems alright not a arshole, unless ur monkey11 trying to make out to other people that i am. I tell my partner not to go on this cause all u lot do is course shit,u all meant to be hunters and talk about hunting but all i see is people bitches your all like women and need to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one on here loves there aniamls then u get the odd dog dealers and by the end of the day thats there choice cause one day some one will catch then out. cause a dog not just for christmas its for life. i have had my dog for 7 years now and would never get rid of her in my life. so if u want to call some one say it to the right person cause your talking to the wrong person so find some one else to call.

ur simple you are.... you told someone the other day that you didnt send some stuff because your kid had been run over and died? youve offered to buy kit and didnt go through with it. your advertising loadsa shit and all the posts are of you messing people about. your texting asking about dogs, kit etc and that u cant ring because you havent got any credit. you were selling a bellmont and flint and then when someone said they would buy it monkey11 came on saying he had bought it. dont believe what hes sayin, hes full to the top with pure SHIT. prison? my f****n arse. go to the general topics and theres a thread on loadsa shit hes been messing on. what a fukin simpleton :censored: carp kings girlfriend? why have you been texting then? total nobhead

people like you grip my shit. you get off on lying. the thing with liers is that they have to have a good memory because they crop up. you clearly have the memory of a tadpole because youve got your fingers in so many pies and told so many lies and shit that ur trying to blag your way out with more lies. in the space of a few minutes there you have gone back on what you have said and told a different story. you probably aint got shit. no ferrets, no pregnant dog, no kit, not even a fukin goldfish and you might just live at home with your mum and get off on making up a fantasy life? :wallbash:

ignore this c**t, hes not right in the head

Dnt matter how old he is Im off any way cause not playing childest games any more had enough

well if your a female??? and thats you in your avatar?can i have your mobile number??? muhahahahahahahahaha a month is a long time to wait for your boyfriend dont you think ?? you need a good man behind you,not 1 thats behind bars... lol ... he is probs that thick,he thought if he went to jail he would get a new cell phone lmfao ... i would'nt trust him if i was you anyways...i got told he was doing some bird in jail mind muhahahahaha he probably thinks if he brakes out,he can find his way home,with them arrows on his pyjama's lmfao sum boy huh?? bet he likes elvis as well hey?? come on and do the jail house rock with me......lets rock uhhhh huh lol anyways if you cant ring or text???? keep talking pet al find ya lol see ya ......

Edited by candle in d wind