.17hmr rifles

i am still wondering which hmr rifle to buy. i was going for a annie 1517 but wondering now is there any cheaper ones which are good, like CZ .. marlin...sako

i want to spend about the 850 mark inc scope and mod

cheers

what about the triggers on the cz are they something to worry about or not?

Tend to have "creep" in them however a £12 trigger kit from SYSS sorts that out,simples.I,ve got 2 CZ 452's(HMR & 22LR) can't fault them...

Hi i for the money you cant beat a CZ, and i have four and never had a problem all mine have a kit fitted and no creep at all so why pay for a name when a CZ shoots as good, and use what you save for good glass.

cheers for the info guys, i rather like the cz's anyway.

i have been told by a gun shop that the trigger kits are illegal because they go off if the gun is knocked or anything is this true or just a way to buy something better

cheers

the kit comes with full fitting guide and when youve finished fitting it test it by giving it a good smack on the butt with a rubber mallet a few times just to reassure yourself :thumbs: if you follow the instructions it will be sound :boogie:

what model savage is that?

i dont no mate but i will have a look for ya and let you no but it looked absolutly stunning when i looked at it on the wall in the shop and it was only a couple of quid extra to a normal black stock 1 so i went for the laminate mate.