dan dog

hello folks i,ve heard a lot about the dan dog,hav a pup myself 9 months old,was just wondering has he left much good stock,and if wat stlye of running would they be,had a call tonight from a man in england looking to use my dog on his bitch his bitch of dan dog,he said his bitch vrey good on big land but could do with a couple extra gears,was wondering is akll dan stuff for fens? hope to hear sum replys,thanks.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tbf what sort of man is pinky anyways why don't u just pm gorger and why does he need to get ur number why don't u pm him it instead of being a attention seeker

is this another publicity stunt to make a few pound you mustnt have a job laddie

sound pal i respect your view i know a good dog im not a kid i,ve been coming over for years,lucas only 3 he,s had 2 years running all over england i can only say what i,ve seen last 2 seasons,trust m

hello folks i,ve heard a lot about the dan dog,hav a pup myself 9 months old,was just wondering has he left much good stock,and if wat stlye of running would they be,had a call tonight from a man in england looking to use my dog on his bitch his bitch of dan dog,he said his bitch vrey good on big land but could do with a couple extra gears,was wondering is akll dan stuff for fens? hope to hear sum replys,thanks.

What exactly are you talking about...surely you're not on about using a 9 month pup to line a bitch ? I'm confused !

Cheers.

What exactly are you talking about...surely you're not on about using a 9 month pup to line a bitch ? I'm confused !

Cheers.

no mate im askin has dan threw many good dogs, cause i had a call from a lad who has a bitch of dan he was looking to use my dog said his bitch a bit slow im asking is this the way dan throws them a bit slow,i was just commenting that i have a pup of dan hard to tell if she has any speed yet.

Cheers.

no mate im askin has dan threw many good dogs, cause i had a call from a lad who has a bitch of dan he was looking to use my dog said his bitch a bit slow im asking is this the way dan throws them a bit slow,i was just commenting that i have a pup of dan hard to tell if she has any speed yet.

OK mate, but why would anyone use this dog if it has a reputation for throwing slow dogs? Surely there are pleanty of coursing dogs out there who have proved themselves at stud ? Good luck with your pup, hope it does what you want from it.

Cheers.

Cheers.

OK mate, but why would anyone use this dog if it has a reputation for throwing slow dogs? Surely there are pleanty of coursing dogs out there who have proved themselves at stud ? Good luck with your pup, hope it does what you want from it.

Cheers.

i don,t know pal if dan throwing slow pups thats wat im try,n find out surley loads men on here have either seen dogs of dan run or own one,maybe that man that rang maybe his bitch just slow

dont what dan your on about but if it the one i know of for biggun he could do the lot!! also shut a lot of people up about the rabbits he caught for the size of him once they saw him go. they couldnt beleive it.....was a belter on the long ears also... and i dont mean the big flat feilds either i mean proper hares in the highlands seen some rakin videos of it..ATB

dont what dan your on about but if it the one i know of for biggun he could do the lot!! also shut a lot of people up about the rabbits he caught for the size of him once they saw him go. they couldnt beleive it.....was a belter on the long ears also... and i dont mean the big flat feilds either i mean proper hares in the highlands seen some rakin videos of it..ATB

And that was purely the dog and no pups ive ever heard about before anyone crawls in !!!lol

And that was purely the dog and no pups ive ever heard about before anyone crawls in !!!lol

im talking bout f homles dan t petch old dog

he was a great dog on the white bunnies up here heard he went into double figures in the one day numerous times

if the dan dog was a good dog it would be due to the type of bitches he covered that the pups were slow, if that was the case then put the dog to a greyhound bitch they wont be slow then will they.

if the bitch is to slow to do its job whats the point trying to breed from it he might as well buy a decent pup from a decent bitch.

I bet hed get 2 good erns for the £800 which is what youd be releiving him of for a service ! ! !

Edited by baldockbanks courser

People seem to think its all one sided , if someone uses a stud , and offspring isn't up to scratch , why isn't it ever the dams faults , always the studs . It's 50/50 , same as pups themselves , 50/50 ....50% breeding 50% upbringing.

if the dan dog was a good dog it would be due to the type of bitches he covered that the pups were slow, if that was the case then put the dog to a greyhound bitch they wont be slow then will they.

if the bitch is to slow to do its job whats the point trying to breed from it he might as well buy a decent pup from a decent bitch.

I bet hed get 2 good erns for the £800 which is what youd be releiving him of for a service ! ! !

my pal has a dan x casper/grey bred pups