The Last Waterloo Cup

You got any footage of that young lad with the collars? that was the best part of the day :laugh:

LMFAO !! the owner of the stall said "what did he look like", Someone said "I think he had a Realtree jacket on" !! LOL !! I tried to find him, I would have bought a couple of those collars !

Cheers.

Coursing 0 Anti's 1

Can't agree with that ! On the day(s), it ws probably coursing supporters 10- Anti's 0 !

Cheers.

For all the good it done.........where is the Waterloo cup now?

Resigned to the history books.

Coursing 0 Anti's 1

Can't agree with that ! On the day(s), it ws probably coursing supporters 10- Anti's 0 !

Cheers.

For all the good it done.........where is the Waterloo cup now?

Resigned to the history books.

There isn't a bigger supporter of Coursing, or Hunting, than me mate ! I was only asking a genuine question; please don't spoil the thread.

Cheers.

You got any footage of that young lad with the collars? that was the best part of the day :laugh:

LMFAO !! the owner of the stall said "what did he look like", Someone said "I think he had a Realtree jacket on" !! LOL !! I tried to find him, I would have bought a couple of those collars !

Cheers.

You should of found him, i had a couple off him, he took them all and gave them all away to every one :laugh:

Cheers.

You should of found him, i had a couple off him, he took them all and gave them all away to every one :laugh:

I know; me and my brother were standing next to him when he done it ! I bought a slip that I've never used !! He should have kept them, they will be worth money on e-bay ! LOL !

Cheers.

According to the Greyhound data Shashi scored 15 points and Hardy Admiral scored 10 points.That final is well worth watching,Shashi`s acceleration is amazing.

ery good trainer jackie teal ran against her many times at swaffam coursing club great days

According to the Greyhound data Shashi scored 15 points and Hardy Admiral scored 10 points.That final is well worth watching,Shashi`s acceleration is amazing.

I'm by no means an expert at coursing scores; but I would have scored it even on the run up, (0-0), then Shasi two for the first, (and only), turn, making it 2-0 to Shasi, then I would have given one point for the kill, even though it looked like a spent hare ! How any of them could have got 10 to 15 points from that course is beyond my thinking.

Cheers.