mini pack

my little pack, my daughter named her one princess and my 6 year old son named the other one foxy

PICT0128.jpg

foxy

PICT0114.jpg

PICT0139.jpg

PICT0142.jpg

foxy and princess. turns some heads when your in a field with a group of lads and you call out princess come here :D

nice raymond are you goin to hunt foxes with them

Hi Scent, I have them since they are pups. They hunt foxes fairly well. The land I hunt I think it doesnt really suit beagles. They put everything out, rabbits,pheasants.They hunt hare and fox.I have been just unlucky not to get a few foxes last season with them.I was on my own with a lurcher.If there had of been a few lads spread around the place we would have got a few foxes.Theres a big difference in the tongue when they are on rabbits or foxes. The princess one started of with a terrier hunting so she probably hunts a little different. The foxy beagle which is the younger hunts differnt in ways aswell. She is very good on a line.I had some great crack with them in the winter.

wouldnt worry bout em hunting rabb, the more hunting they get after foxes and hares they'll not bother with rabbits really. hounds will always hunt a fox if there's one there. a huntman told me once that hounds will hunt anything rather then hunt nothing!

just keep taking em to good fox bogs and they'll soon realise that foxes is their main quarry.

• Like 1

ah once your gettin the enjoyment from working them pal what harm.Would you not try get some work with a group of lads that hunt foxes like we do with the lurchers

I was out a few times with a few lads, good bit of crack. Where I go would be a bit handier to get to for me. Its expensive traveling all the time. I had some good long hunts with them.Very enjoyable. On a good day they put 4 foxes out for me. To many spots to cover with lurchers.I might be lucky this winter.

wouldnt worry bout em hunting rabb, the more hunting they get after foxes and hares they'll not bother with rabbits really. hounds will always hunt a fox if there's one there. a huntman told me once that hounds will hunt anything rather then hunt nothing!

just keep taking em to good fox bogs and they'll soon realise that foxes is their main quarry.

I dont mind them with the rabbits as the lurchers are getting a few runs on them. I must admit I thought they might only hunt rabbits, as theres loads where I go. They do like to hunt the fox and hare better.Some difference in them when they are on fox and a hare.

Well Ray, the bitch turned out well for you Ray, they'll be different dogs next season, the first season is always very mixed with hounds and after the first season they will be flying. With the beagle they all seem to hunt rabbit, the father of your dog would have too but was a completly different dog at a fox.