small bull cross

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice looking dog

I got a half cross brindle dog.He's 22" to shoulder.By far its the best bull x iv owned.(n iv ad a few)lol.My [bANNED TEXT] got a bull wippet dog 20".They both show bigger bull x's every time we go ou

a couple more of her

Posted Images

Half bull whippit 21 tts.

very nice mate'' is it streight 1/2 n 1/2... ATB..B

Yes mate when i bought him i was told he was half p** but im near sure its english bull in him a few people have also thought this including someone who keeps english bulls. Does the job asked of anyway :thumbs:

this one is under 22 inch and is a cracker

22052011637.jpg

Absolute spit of my bullwhip x JRT, not a thing different judging by this pic.

[bANNED TEXT] it moves zap will chase n chase n chase n chase n f##k the half grown rabbit got away lol bullwhippet xbullrussell x german cat chasing squirel rat dosnt miss a thing [bANNED TEXT] we lock thm in the shed with the dog had few complaints off the neighbours but hey hey as crusty says nw i am da gayest in the village me n monkey boy rockin it yeeeeeesa

Yes mate when i bought him i was told he was half p** but im near sure its english bull in him a few people have also thought this including someone who keeps english bulls. Does the job asked of anyway :thumbs:

yea mate'' he does have an english' look about him.. one ov best charlie dogs iv seen' had E/B/T in him mate... what was the rest ov the litter like' did u see them' n was thay breed in england or ireland... ATB..B
Guest blitz

hi all i have a bull x bitch 9/10 muth old she 20 1/2" tts i was told she wood mybe make 22" has any one got small bull xs with on whippet in them if so haw do they work on rabbits and bigger stuf and any pics wood be good thanks

post-15230-0-63423300-1306617619_thumb.jpg

alright mate,we have run the bull whippet cross for few years now and excell at there job.they have the extra gear when needed and have bags of wind.we,ve had some good bags of rabbits and are all single handed on charlies pre ban of course. :thumbs:

this one is under 22 inch and is a cracker

22052011637.jpg

Absolute spit of my bullwhip x JRT, not a thing different judging by this pic.

[bANNED TEXT] it moves zap will chase n chase n chase n chase n f##k the half grown rabbit got away lol bullwhippet xbullrussell x german cat chasing squirel rat dosnt miss a thing [bANNED TEXT] we lock thm in the shed with the dog had few complaints off the neighbours but hey hey as crusty says nw i am da gayest in the village me n monkey boy rockin it yeeeeeesa

WHAT YOU ON

yea mate'' he does have an english' look about him.. one ov best charlie dogs iv seen' had E/B/T in him mate... what was the rest ov the litter like' did u see them' n was thay breed in england or ireland... ATB..B

Didnt see the rest of litter mate bought him when he was 8 months will be 2 in November. And Northern Ireland mate.

hi all i have a bull x bitch 9/10 muth old she 20 1/2" tts i was told she wood mybe make 22" has any one got small bull xs with on whippet in them if so haw do they work on rabbits and bigger stuf and any pics wood be good thanks

alright mate,we have run the bull whippet cross for few years now and excell at there job.they have the extra gear when needed and have bags of wind.we,ve had some good bags of rabbits and are all single handed on charlies pre ban of course. :thumbs:

Any pics of yours mate?

Guest blitz

Any pics of yours mate?

heres a few old 1,s mate.

tig2.jpg

102_0538.jpg

sdsdsdsd.jpg

RAMBONEW.jpg

tex.jpg

Guest blitz

Nice dogs mate. Are they all 1st crosses or what? Few years time going to put mine over a whip to get a 3/4 a bit more speed or greyhound not to sure yet.

the brindle and white dog is half x the rest are son,grandson and grandaughter to brindle half cross :thumbs: