bellman and flint

i own a bellman and flint box and the collar my self and there realy rnt the best or the quickst things at that i might have 2 be geting a barryvox my self because some times the bellman and flint makes me feel i would be better just gettin a f*****g deben there hard work and deep digs and slow and slow on shallow digs you realy cant win dont get me wrong though if you fones not ringing and its only 2 meters deep and its not a hot spot your alright pmsl

looking for guide price on used b&f collar and pieps box. got offered 1 in good working order. at £250. is this too expensive. what should i offer him for it.

go for it buddy gave 300 2nd hand for 1 last yr and i thought that was a bargin

ther slow there not realy that easy and unreliable cuming up with by a bellman collar just by a difrent box or by them and sell the box for £200

looking for guide price on used b&f collar and pieps box. got offered 1 in good working order. at £250. is this too expensive. what should i offer him for it.

go for it buddy gave 300 2nd hand for 1 last yr and i thought that was a bargin

ther slow there not realy that easy and unreliable cuming up with by a bellman collar just by a difrent box or by them and sell the box for £200

PM MUDCAT, FOR THE BEST PRICE ON THE ORTOVOX SYSTEM.....................richlee