when to get a hob vasectomy ?

lads i phoned the vets asking about a vasectomy for the hob i asked weather it had to be done will the jills are in season because his balls a more prominant as ive been told this is the onky time to do it ? she said no we can do it whenever but im sure it has to be done will his balls are prominant can any of youse help me on this ?

thanks

lads i phoned the vets asking about a vasectomy for the hob i asked weather it had to be done will the jills are in season because his balls a more prominant as ive been told this is the onky time to do it ? she said no we can do it whenever but im sure it has to be done will his balls are prominant can any of youse help me on this ?

thanks

the hob i had vasectomised was done round about October time & he wasn't in season , a castration is usually done while there in season :thumbs:

thanks

the hob i had vasectomised was done round about October time & he wasn't in season , a castration is usually done while there in season :thumbs:

how much did it cost you [bANNED TEXT] to get your hob vasectomised, thinking about getting my one done soon

There is a big difference between a vasectomy "The Snip" and castration "Balls cut off". If you want a hob to take your jills out of season you need a vasectomy which can be done at any time, castrated hobs will not take a jill out of season. Cost between £60 to £100 but worth it when you consider a jill can come into season twice a year, jill jabs can be costly as they dont always work first time and your also not pumping your jill full of chemicals, defintely worth considering. Cheers, Rich