The Llandildo rumble

Guest Bull Cross

Guest Bull Cross

In the early hour's of Sunday morning , after 2 can's Turk the Terminator won the Llandildo heavy weight championship at his first attempt .

After a few slaps and as many harsh woulds Turk came out on top of a very hard fought grudge match ,,,, I think we all ought to congratulate him on such a hard fought fight .

Word as it that he's put is belt on the line in a very quick defence of the Llandildo championship against the Dubber the Dublin Dynamo ( Trev ),,, this fight is set for The Midlands and its going to be a very heavy weight contest .

The bookie's are making Trev the early favourite :11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest Bull Cross

You better look sharp and get him in training ,,,,I'm no push over he'll need to be in ship shape .

Once iv'e beat the grannie out of Gav ,,,its the ref's turn :11: :11: :11: :11:

:11:  :11:  :11:  apparently the weigh in is being held at pool harboure as they are the only place in britain that still have wale scales  :11:  :11:  :11:

Keep it up and i will beat you to death with turk :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest spicey

i think trev will do turk in 5..turk is a keyboard fighter but give him 2 cans and he's a warrior but would he win a war i don't think so cos when he heard trev was coming you could hear his piss flaps going... :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive: :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::big_boss: