1/2 Whippet x 1/4 Collie x 1/4 Greyhond

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why not???? A hare in a big open field on the lamp against a lamping dog as the same chance off getting always when getting chased by a coursing dog during the day and are fare game in my eyes. Dont

he didnt say lamping might of been summer night.and what does it concern others if people lamp hares anyway?the bullet gun lads do the damage shooting them from gateways all year around.many a LAMPED

any wanker of dog could catch one switch ur lamp of an wise up

Posted Images

mate there where all in november befor i had my heart opp ent been able to lamp since then , get out from behind your lamp top and in the field, you most probly never seen one in the flesh have you, stick to what your good at looking at photo mate :toast:

seasons well over carrying all the milky does has f****d ur ticker up :thumbs:

well it like a lot of things foxes in dead end set people still put there dogs down, good luck with your lap top hunting your names says it all my pal lazycunt ! il try and upload a video of her pre band of course doing it in the day time just for you

:thumbs:

thought u died on me there.... seems you never go any where without ur camera ps the wife calls me lazycunt because when the season in i do f**k all in the house an that includes sitting on the laptop ..good luck with the heart op its nice to no ya had one

well it like a lot of things foxes in dead end set people still put there dogs down, good luck with your lap top hunting your names says it all my pal lazycunt ! il try and upload a video of her pre band of course doing it in the day time just for you

:thumbs:

Do you have clips on you tube off your dog coursing :thumbs:

i too highly rate this cross and own a little belter at the min!!! :notworthy:

is this cross tat gud at the bunnies this is my 4 n 1/2 mth old bitch father a whippet x collie x hound the mother is a full laguna whippet both parents top class hope this 1 makes the grade

post-62130-0-53489300-1306094647_thumb.jpg