kits greyhound

Define 'true' greyhound ferret???

And Jingo, no mate i think it will encourage folk to breed them with any shit and stick the name on them to make more cash :thumbs:

Terrier ferrets for sale £40 smaller then greyhound ferrets wont get stuck in net at all :tongue2::boogie:

Atb Dave

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personalty I dont think a higher price guarantees any better keeper, you only have to go to the nearest dog pound to see just how many pedigrees they have in, someone paid a fair price for them at som

Terrier ferrets for sale £40 smaller then greyhound ferrets wont get stuck in net at all   Atb Dave

I got saluki ferrets here mate, guaurenteed to stay with the rabbit all day and never catch it

And Jingo, no mate i think it will encourage folk to breed them with any shit and stick the name on them to make more cash :thumbs:

Terrier ferrets for sale £40 smaller then greyhound ferrets wont get stuck in net at all :tongue2::boogie:

Atb Dave

Atb Dave

I got saluki ferrets here mate, guaurenteed to stay with the rabbit all day and never catch it :laugh:

• Like 1

See what i won't to know is are these 'greyhound' ferrets actually a true breeding greyhound type (long, lean, very roached back, sharp pointed face) or these tiny wee runty 'micro' things people are calling greyhounds now?

Not knocking your ferrets mate, look nice small ferrets , any ferret is worth £25 if it's reared right on a good diet and handled daily from the age of about 4 weeks. Only thing is mate, they're not greyhounds,greyhounds are built different and are not necessarily small. Regards Mike.

i wish you could get £25 for ferrets but the reality is people cant give em away .

£25 for a ferret kit is about £750 for a lurcher pup

I've sold plenty at £25 and a fare few at £50, mind you, when I breed,I only breed when I need new stock and I put a lot of time and effort into rearing and handling. Mike.

i wish you could get £25 for ferrets but the reality is people cant give em away .

I've sold plenty at £25 and a fare few at £50, mind you, when I breed,I only breed when I need new stock and I put a lot of time and effort into rearing and handling. Mike.

well you see them in pet shops for 40 and 50 quid so someone is paying it. :thumbs:

So did we decide that these 'Greyhound' ferrets at 25 quid, were not even greyhound ferrets? :laugh:

Romany, can you give me the number for the folk paying 50 quid for a well bred ferret? I got a yacht i fancy!

thats y iv got orders for 40 ferrets already you just keep on buying shit dogs chimp

• Like 1

you are talking out your arse, got 40 sold hahaha

thats y iv got orders for 40 ferrets already you just keep on buying shit dogs chimp

Makes me smile, you lot want a well reared ferret, that is tame and easy to handle, off good, proven working stock, and you want it for a fiver ! At £25, if you're any good, it will pay for itself in one outing ffs ! I've had ferrets work well for 8 years, if you payed £200 you'd still be quids in !

• Like 1