friggin summer hunters

sorry for yer loss dan,he wasnt that old either was he?, was it work related?

I think he 7 or 8. He overheated and never got right. I aint sure what was the deal. Other dogs were nowhere near hot like him and they went alot further.

I did some research on the physiclogical symptoms that come from overheating after SC lost Bull a few weeks ago. One thing for sure is if we are to run dogs in the next few months I’m keeping DEX on hand. It will help a dog get around the corner if given in time.

John Ware puts some nice Stags on the ground, Rip ol'John

060610004-1.jpg

What kind of heat are you running them in?

It wasnt hot out at all. About 57 I believe or right near it. The other dogs were hot but not like him and like I said, he didnt get as far into as they did.

Oh ya, he was given a cc of dex when we got back to the house. Might have put him at east but it didnt save him in the end. He was eatin and everything but he just couldnt handle the heat at all the next few days and it was obvious to me that he wouldnt make it through the summer.

It wasnt hot out at all. About 57 I believe or right near it. The other dogs were hot but not like him and like I said, he didnt get as far into as they did.

Weird one that mate, shame though, hope his replacement does you proud. :thumbs:

Weird one that mate, shame though, hope his replacement does you proud. :thumbs:

It's really not that weird. He aint young and I assume he aint exactly lived on easy street his entire life. He earned his keep or he wouldnt have made it this far.

Losing Stitch and John ....gunna be some serious boots to fill there

Aint no fillin them boots, stabba. Not anytime soon anyhow. Lazer will do as good as John did for me but I seriously doubt he will be anywhere near what the other one was. That would be a tall order.

Aint no fillin them boots, stabba. Not anytime soon anyhow. Lazer will do as good as John did for me but I seriously doubt he will be anywhere near what the other one was. That would be a tall order.

Fecking lazer still tickles me that 1 lol

Fecking lazer still tickles me that 1 lol

lazer tazer lmfao :thumbs: