question??

i hav a young lurcher deerhound x greyhound whippet about 2yrs old when i run her on a rabbit she always barks with excitement before she catches which is very frustrating has anyone else had this problem? will it resolve it self as she matures ? any way of stopping this happening or should i look at getting a new one help please!!

i hav a young lurcher deerhound x greyhound whippet about 2yrs old when i run her on a rabbit she always barks with excitement before she catches which is very frustrating has anyone else had this problem? will it resolve it self as she matures ? any way of stopping this happening or should i look at getting a new one help please!!

just dont get a new one coz it yelps abit mate :no: , work with her , there are ways to stop it , just peoples opinons on how , mine just used to do it with the frustration of been so close to the rabbit she gave out a *yelp* in pure excitment but now she as learned she may get it she may not , and doesnt yelp at all.. but dont just get rid you never know may end up been the best dog [bANNED TEXT] have had .. ...

Dale

Edited by Dale