Illegal Immigrant Poem

Guest nutter

the brittish empire raped and plundered the rest of the world for centuries that is why it is the way it isand why poorer countries are being left for the uk. and in an answer to brummy question i am a lifelong supporter of Sinn Fein!

yeah good way to portray the hunting community by being seen as a racist! dead smart!

well i must be racist because i cant stand the spraffing b*****ds,and they're one of the reasons the labour goverment is like it is at the moment. :realmad:

if i had my way i'd f**k the lot of them back to wheir they came from :)

You cant do that the place would sink

Guest Uncle Fester

ill be the first to admit am racist , but theres a place and time for it, and this board isnt it, this is a very gud board lets keep it that way! get rid of bullx :11: :11:

It's them Eastern European's I f*cking hate  :11:  :11:  :11:

Co najmniej język polski są biały, który jest więcej niż może być dla Birmingham większej części  ;)

At least there is white polish, which (who) is more than it can be said for most of birmingham.

That a close translation stabs ?? :search: :11:

Well ime racist and fookin proud of it too :11: shame a few more poeple in the country dont sort them selves out and really say [bANNED TEXT] they feel, look after your own i say!

ianb good poem mate' it would be funny if it wasnt so true

Guest diesel

there isnt one lie in that poem.... very interressting read... and it looks to me like nutter has been on here 5 mins... and is really throwing a spanner in the works....

you sound like a right nob head nutter.... yoiu put up some very stupid post on my old terreir which you got from a ANTI'S site... and now youre arguing with everyone you can...

Put a very similar type of poem up on smoochers a few weeks back that i had off a friend in work, there was so much arguing and people disagreeing over it, and also it got a bit personal so it was taken off.

SINDASOX

Nutters about 4 years behind the times me thinks!

The Irish issue whatever your persuasion is well and truly over cock Gerry sold out and now its drugs and rock and roll as for Eastern Europeans we all need our cars washed and who better to labour on building sites. :blink: