Dogs that DID deer!!!

No offence to the poster, but is it me or is this question being asked every other day in here lately? :blink:

No offence taken, the question which is asked every other day is which was the best cross that pulled deer preban. Not what Iam asking!!!

The question Iam asking is what particular running/ pulling style was your prefered in a lurcher for pulling deer preban?

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i liked one that could jump the deerpark wall

And it only took 8 replies to find the retard!!!! :notworthy:

I thought it would get to at least ten replies before some muppet went "look at me look at me, my dog does deer, please come and smash my door down and take my dogs away ", i thought the initial post

Is the question not, do you prefer a dog that runs and catches deer quickly and well, or one that fannies about, might catch them if they hit something but in general often loses them. Because that doesn't sound like it's going to have that many different responses. :blink:

Guest dances

In there and the deer over. Where they grabbed em never bothered me aslong as they pulled em

Sometimes you do talk sense johny :thumbs: ibuprofen is dangerous to dogs so take it out of your medical kit :thumbs:

How do you know my name then? And I've always used it and always will mate

In there and the deer over. Where they grabbed em never bothered me aslong as they pulled em

Sometimes you do talk sense johny :thumbs: ibuprofen is dangerous to dogs so take it out of your medical kit :thumbs:

Well carry on using it and put your dogs health at risk.

Wait a little Dan Edwards will spew some retard gold any second now :thumbs::no: Dont do it Danny dont do it!

Speakin of havin their shit pushed in, I mean back door smashed in.

You should talk you cousin lovin sumbitch :toast: I know for a fact you had Mexican sack in yo mouf fatty :tongue2:

I dont know about deer over there boys but here you have to have a dog that is commited 100% and it helps that they know were to put the ivory because you wont have a second chance. Collies Xs were good when they were good, but most of the time they were to smart for their own good I've have been told.

Guest dances

Well carry on using it and put your dogs health at risk.

Well as you said my dogs and I've not had any problems ill carry on to use it. Why would I stop using it because its been written on a public forum by someone I DON'T know

w

Is the question not, do you prefer a dog that runs and catches deer quickly and well, or one that fannies about, might catch them if they hit something but in general often loses them. Because that doesn't sound like it's going to have that many different responses. :blink:

:laugh: just trying to get a bit of a discusion going about my favorite subject, while the nights are short :thumbs:

Chimp told me, as always you know best just carry on using it and damage your dogs insides :thumbs:

smash my door down all they want no proof of anything antis can f**k off :thumbdown:

You are my hero, tough, strong spoken and very sexy. Have you had your backdoor smashing in before?

you 2 timing hoew sim :o my back doors get smashed out 1st