out last night

Guest ragumup

Guest ragumup

Went lamping last night for half an hour would of gone longer but lamp died battery flat, caught three rabbits and seen a fox it was only 100 yards a way, anyway well happy with this 12 months old whippet ;)

Guest ragumup
Great stuff, good looking whippet that. :clapper:

What hight is it and when did it start taking the bunnys?

Thanks,

Frank.

Hes 23 inch :icon_eek: but pure whippet he caught a mixey at six months but healthy rabbits around 9 months on the lamp. mates got a bull greyhound 22 and half inch and i see better things and worse with his bitch verses my dog on rabbits his bitch is much older and has a better/harder mouth and is more determined which i like but can be reckless which can be a downside on fences my dog is faster and catchers better imo but sometime peels off if the rabbit is out the lamp/far away which can be good thing as he comes straight back after a course rather than clear the field of other rabbits B)

Great stuff, good looking whippet that. :clapper:

What hight is it and when did it start taking the bunnys?

Thanks,

Frank.

Hes 23 inch :icon_eek: but pure whippet he caught a mixey at six months but healthy rabbits around 9 months on the lamp. mates got a bull greyhound 22 and half inch and i see better things and worse with his bitch verses my dog on rabbits his bitch is much older and has a better/harder mouth and is more determined which i like but can be reckless which can be a downside on fences my dog is faster and catchers better imo but sometime peels off if the rabbit is out the lamp/far away which can be good thing as he comes straight back after a course rather than clear the field of other rabbits B)

Thanks for that. :)

Is he off sooty sam lines? As his a bigen. :D

Frank.