2 PUPS STOLEN TONIGHT

thanks all for the comments when i went to report them stolen to the cops the copper said they would do there rounds at the local camps the 3 hrs later they phined me to tell me they were there once i asked were they were all they said was a women handed them thats all they could tell me

thanks 3 turns for putting this up for me :thumbs:

Glad to hear you got them back ok.:thumbs:

Atb.

cheers mate :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GOODAYS MATE . PUPS HOME AND RANGERS WON ASWELL :boogie: TALK SOON MATE. 3TS

will do mate cheers i was lucky i put my running dog at a mates house because i had the pups at mine or hed b gone as well

the best about it mate i bred the pups an gave them to mates for free so if it was the pups they were after if all they would have had to do was ask for 1 at the time an i prob would have gave them 1 for free

Top man :notworthy:

thanks all for the comments when i went to report them stolen to the cops the copper said they would do there rounds at the local camps the 3 hrs later they phined me to tell me they were there once i asked were they were all they said was a women handed them thats all they could tell me

bit of luck mate :thumbs: heard through the grapevine it was young lads :thumbdown: get their da,s to give them a slap :thumbs: good result none the less :thumbs:

Guest onedogman

bit of luck mate :thumbs: heard through the grapevine it was young lads :thumbdown: get their da,s to give them a slap :thumbs: good result none the less :thumbs:

round the doors and give the da,s a good slap for the thieving little c**ts :chair: