Hard in the mouth

Hi

I have been looking a lot at the pics on here. I notice a lot contain images of lurchers with bunnies most of them look dead. Is a soft mouth no longer a quality people have in their lurchers. I used to sell my rabbits to a game dealer for a £1.00 with jackets on 100 at a time early 90`s. Are rabbits no longer valuable and just good for ferret/dog food. Not having a go at anybody just a question as I have been out of touch for 10years.

Simon

Here's a pic of my dog retrieving a rabbit Simon.If you have a look in the ferreting section

you will find a thread asking how much everyone can get for the rabbits they catch,in

general the price is poor,even for clean unmarked rabbits.

ferretinglamping009.jpg

Here's a pic of my dog retrieving a rabbit Simon.If you have a look in the ferreting section

you will find a thread asking how much everyone can get for the rabbits they catch,in

general the price is poor,even for clean unmarked rabbits.

hi, tote

A quality pic of an obviously quality dog do I detect a hint of collie blood. A bit of back ground to the capture and good retrieve please (was it a ferreted bunnie). I like the look of blue merle if thats what the dog is

regarding rabbit price I thought the price would be good after some of thoses trendy satalite programmes such as "river cottage" put rabbit on the menu.

Simon

The dog is 3/8 collie X 5/8 greyhound the rabbit was bolted by the ferrets,I don't

bother with purse nets when i'm out for sport,on that day the dog caught 9 out of

11 bolted rabbits.

Here he is patrolling the top of the burie.

ferretinglamping007.jpg

Edited by tote