thinking of geting a patterdale

Is the lakie's or borders not diging dogs,i think there's some would disagree,and after reading some of the posts on here recently it wont be long till there all f****d.

I was only joking mate.

Of course there are lads with good strains of both.

Just thought for rabbits he would be better with a kc lakie or border. Damage limitation. :icon_redface:

FTB

FTB i think if its rabbits hes after he should stick to his ferrets and get a nice handy whippet.

or whippit cross :thumbs: try a border russell or a x of the 2 ...

Edited by the_stig

i like diging i do ferreting and it is for more then rabbits

You should have said then mate. Wire in go for whatever catches your eye just make sure the parents do what you want them to do. If that means holding off for the right pups then do it.

:thumbs:

FTB

:toast::toast: Good advice FTB. Exactly, dont rush in, it cost the same to feed a good terrier as it does a worthless mut. And always best if you can make a few outings with both the sire and dam to the pup. REMEMBER!!! A good pup should cost you no more than a hand shake and your word!!! There are many out there who are working/breeding great terriers that are more concerned about proper placement than the euro or dollar.