Fen hares.

l had a bitch that could do 3 . 4 .5 up the fen in winter but down were l live she was shit and l sold her to a man who live that way he was happy and he siad to me y di u sell her and l told him she need big land were l live you need a dog with speed

How many was she doing after xmas !?

i experienced a few fen dogs not being able to put a turn on a rabbit here,ps see you never got back to me,lol

Dont worry ,if we re talking about the same thing ,i wont be letting you off the hook ! Fancy a few quid while we re at it ?

Are we allowed to bet? :boogie:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

STAY OUT OF IT BAW !!!!

well dont just talk about it sort it i told you before,tell you what,tracyg has just had the special needs school playground frame burnt to a cinder,come here run yoour fn pony with ours our way loose

Lol........ That's you answered then baw, now walk away!!!

Posted Images

l had a bitch that could do 3 . 4 .5 up the fen in winter but down were l live she was shit and l sold her to a man who live that way he was happy and he siad to me y di u sell her and l told him she need big land were l live you need a dog with speed

i experienced a few fen dogs not being able to put a turn on a rabbit here,ps see you never got back to me,lol

Dont worry ,if we re talking about the same thing ,i wont be letting you off the hook ! Fancy a few quid while we re at it ?

well dont just talk about it sort it i told you before,tell you what,tracyg has just had the special needs school playground frame burnt to a cinder,come here run yoour fn pony with ours our way looser throws £250 to her child frame

Edited by itsme
  • Like 3

well dont just talk about it sort it i told you before,tell you what,tracyg has just had the special needs school playground frame burnt to a cinder,come here run yoour fn pony with ours our way looser throws £250 to her child frame

well said that man :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

What the f*ck does that mean ? Go and watch coronation street !!

• Like 1

fer fecs sake baw :no::no: you dont have agree with him just cos its mark,,, fair play mark its a good cause,, but this fella stublechaser has no idea who you are, so theres no need for the attitude with the fen ponny remark.

and just so we are clear,,, even on the other thread stubblechaser accepted your challange on hares not rabbits,

• Like 1

Personally I think it's crazy for folk to be throwing out challenges in may, but that's what stubblerash wants to do then fair enough. All piss in the wind if you ask me.

Tomo I was agreeing with his sentiment regarding where the money was going. Even I can still do that surely?

of course its a good cause :thumbs:

you will notice in my reply i pointed out the good intent in marks post(the climing frame)

but your reply only said ,,,, "well said that man" which reffers to the hole post.

Personally I think it's crazy for folk to be throwing out challenges in may, but that's what stubblerash wants to do then fair enough. All piss in the wind if you ask me.

read the thread again baw,,,, its the brick that wants to run now not stubblechaser

Cmon tomo, I appreciate what your saying but surely you aren't that sensitive to let that bother you? 4 words from me and it's a problem lol. Ok, I take it back. :thumbs:

Cmon tomo, I appreciate what your saying but surely you aren't that sensitive to let that bother you? 4 words from me and it's a problem lol. Ok, I take it back. :thumbs:

yeh iam very sensitive :kiss:

Lol Tomo ya tit. I think it's me that is over sensitive the now.

Anyhow back to the hares. You've seen a few hares in your time tomo, do you think the fen hares are stronger?