Let's see your Collie Crosses

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are they not related ?.  

the black ones are my 3/4 greyhounds 1/4 collie the bitch with the white chest had to be put to sleep but the dog is coming 9 and is still going strong the red merle dog is a first x collie greyhound

Posted Images

alrite mate she had 6 there collie whippet greyhound cross whippet 5 weeks old now

Good luck with them mate, they look bonny pups :thumbs:

Striker - Any more info on the black yin?

alrite mate she had 6 there collie whippet greyhound cross whippet 5 weeks old now

Aye mate he is 7 year old. Collie/ whippet /greyhound cross deerhound/ greyhound. I got him from a man in Uddingston called Jim as a pup, would love to see others from the litter and how they are getting on if anyone has any information?

thanks mate yea there nice some right colours in them 1 bitch pup has black blue brown and like a sandy colour in her coat

That looks like the dam of that dog I showed in the pics except she was black. She was a Collie/ whippet / greyhound as well. She was used on foxes I think mainly. Cracking pups should make ideal rabbiting companions. That what you bred them for?

Aye mate he is 7 year old. Collie/ whippet /greyhound cross deerhound/ greyhound. I got him from a man in Uddingston called Jim as a pup, would love to see others from the litter and how they are getting on if anyone has any information?

Was thinking he had a fair neck on him for a collie x :thumbs: Looks a handy sort :thumbs:

Was thinking he had a fair neck on him for a collie x :thumbs: Looks a handy sort :thumbs:

Yeah thanks mate :icon_redface: , he has filled the pot many a time. I thought he was finished last year through a bad injury when he ripped his leg open, but managed to nurse him back to full fitness and he managed a few big rabbits at the end of the season there. That hopefully means I will get one more good season out him before he gets to put his feet up and I buy a pup :thumbs: