bitch was charging around the garden letting off a bit of steam yesterday,noticed this morning front outside toe very swollen im thinking its probably broken so lead walking only for a couple months now,in the past iv just rested them up and stuck to the lead but was wondering about using bone radiol,where can i get it from if anyone can help cheers,or maybe just send me some :whistling::D:thumbs:

bitch was charging around the garden letting off a bit of steam yesterday,noticed this morning front outside toe very swollen im thinking its probably broken so lead walking only for a couple months now,in the past iv just rested them up and stuck to the lead but was wondering about using bone radiol,where can i get it from if anyone can help cheers :thumbs:

combined with rest it will help but it dont mend brocken bones its strong linement not magic ;)

bitch was charging around the garden letting off a bit of steam yesterday,noticed this morning front outside toe very swollen im thinking its probably broken so lead walking only for a couple months now,in the past iv just rested them up and stuck to the lead but was wondering about using bone radiol,where can i get it from if anyone can help cheers :thumbs:

combined with rest it will help but it dont mend brocken bones its strong linement not magic ;)

like i say mate never used it before just rested them up just thought it might be worth a go thats all,not expecting a magic cure :D ,time is the healer :thumbs:

it may only be knocked up toe you will know in a few days if she is starting to walk about on it what i do with toes like this is cut nail back aboout halfway let it bleed to relive pressure on toe for few mins then i put stop bleed on if not put hosepipe on it as often as you can but dont use bone radial till the pain has gone then use it for 3days on oneday off good luck with your dog

hey you asked for advise i gave you the right advice its not my problem mate if you want to leave your dog in pain thats your choice :bye:

what you on about? ,i done what you said,i cut the nail back last night let it bleed out,still swollen this morning but will put the hose on it couple times a day to help as well