Lucky Shot!!

Me and my brother went up to my grandparents again for the day, and took the rifles "just in case" anything turned up whistling.gif

Was really windy, but a pigeon did land in the tree, we both "snuck" out with the rifles, and my brother successfully missed totally wallbash.gif He goes back inside muttering, and as i wait around to empty the rifle another pigeon lands in one of the trees. I take the shot and down it falls, "clean headshot" i think :) all going good so far until i go to collect it and see a bird running around on the floor. "S**t" i think and start going after it to finish it off, wondering how id messed up so badly. Then i see on the floor under the tree the bird id aimed at, complete with neat hole in its head. After chasing the other one round till i can finish it off, found out that the pellet had gone straight through the first bird and winged the second one i hadnt even seen!!

Probably happens a lot but i was well impressed with my two birds one pellet laugh.gif brother wasnt so impressed though lol and made me promise to say "it was all luck and no skill in any way on my part" :D

heres the final pic:

26042011q.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us