Was it right

i never removed it but just looked at it in the scrap bin.

and it was the right decision to remove it.

sorry, but there was no place for it on an open forum.

cheers

sean

you did right it was getting silly...:thumbs:

cheers symon

yes it was right

because thats what the dog section do to this section!!

start a row and it gets pulled ruining a decent post,by a decent air gunner!

davy

I read no attacks on anyone shooting in general, just some criticism of hares being shot at the time when they are breeding and nursing young.The same would ,or should apply to anyone running them with dogs at this time of year.

I myself was proud to march to defend ALL field sports ,shoulder to shoulder with shooters, terrier men,ferreters, coursing men,lampers,etc. I'm just glad that on the many marches and demos /rallies I went on, I never encountered a narrow minded ,mean spirited ,divisive thinking, doughnut like your self.When protestors were getting crushed against the barrier in Parliament Square,and some getting stick from the boys in blue ,we all tried to protect and shield each other, no one said," hang on ,before I help you, are you a shooter or a dog man"?

I consider it a privilege to have been in the company of those men and women , I would be ashammed to be in yours.Talk about divide and conquer. :no:

• Like 1

yes it was right

because thats what the dog section do to this section!!

start a row and it gets pulled ruining a decent post,by a decent air gunner!

davy

Funny how your the first to throw in some kind of snide pointless comment. Grow up and get your toys back in the pram. When you say 'row' i assume that you mean that the lads saying about treating the land with respect etc, or knocking folk shooting nursing animals, were 'ruining' a thread, but the folk making sly / smug comments and being insulting about 'dogmen' like its some kind of dogs vs gun world, were just 'sticking up for themselves'. Your blinkered by something mate, cos on that thread the ONLY folk making it about dog men vs shooters, was you, secretagentmuppet and another couple of the air rifle lads. IT IS NOT ABOUT YOUR CHOSEN METHOD Of DISPATCH. IT"S ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE. GET IT?

• Like 1

Well if anyone wants a name to put to who pulled the thread, then here you go. I did.

I read through the ten pages of tit for tat arguing by narrow minded individuals on both side, hence why it was removed.

There is no need for any such debate, i've never owned a running dog and don't intend to, I have however been out with them, the same as those dog owners come shooting with me.

I don't come across this attitude when I speak to people about country sports in person, which always makes me wonder why it appears here.

Seems there's no way of rising above things any more or not commenting unless it is constructive.

C'est la Vie.