Dumped Foxes

Has anyone noticed any foxes being dumped recently, I was out rabbit shooting with the 17HMR and shot 3 foxes who were not lamp or vehicle shy !!!( normally this time of year they in this area they are really switched on and we have to use the NV equipment ) and by the way this was on a farm here in mid Wales where last year 37 were taken within 10 days all on a small farm by the side of a busy main road. So here we go again !!! they have to be shot but I dont call it sporting. Of to Bristol Airport in the early hours might stop in the city and have a call with my wammer just for the hell of it.......

you get the fluffy bunny cub letting them go most we heard of is seven in one nite , cubs well law of the jungle ,foxesd are vermin if you are grouse keeper sheep farmer and pestcontroler ,on;y way wild partrideges brown hares will survive if pestcontrol is done heavy in areas ,pity you couldnt sell prime pelts be an added bonus

when i was a greenkeeper on my local course i caught the rspca releasing at the side of the course,i asked what the hell are they doing,there response was well they can do no harm on a golf course,i asked them to have a look and showed them the damage to edges of bunkers then the greens they said they understood and no more would be released there, 2 weeks later i caught them again :thumbdown: and they still do it now, but hey i cant complain i have to walk my dog alot more now :whistling:

My brother had a farm in moreton,on the wirral,that was pestered by foxes all the time,he could catch fox after fox in his trap and would snare or shoot large number's in a year,his farm backed up onto a reserve ran by countryside ranger's,one day a ranger came to see him to ask who's the trap was bordering his land and could he stop setting it,my brother sent him off with a flea in his ear telling him to mind his own business and don't bother coming back,it turns out it is the main release point for the rspca and the ranger's and the main reason for catching such high number's of foxes,my brother's main stock were sheep and these foxes had no fear of lights or people and were a constant source of annoyance to him,I would think high number's in certain area's from time to time would certainly be due to it being a release area for animal groups of some sort,atb,wirralman