a steady walk today

had a steady walk out with a couple of lads and there dogs today. we were just over 3 hours the pup came along to get some socializing with other dogs, hes doing well almost had him a week now and hes growing both mentaly and physicaly.

nearly all the pack

pup8weeks072.jpg

one of the dogs managed to catch a squirel. the pups seen his first kill and reacted well.

pup8weeks065.jpg

proud little fella

pup8weeks066.jpg

hes 8 weeks old on friday.

pup8weeks041.jpg

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,t

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol   i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

Good pics looks like the pup enjoyed it i am a firm believer in getting them out and about soon as possible.atb dell

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,the amount of dangers you are putting your dog trough is unreal :no:

• Like 2

don,t mean 2 sound negative but in another tread the other day you said he pup was 8 weeks old and it only had its first jab ,for starters the pup should,nt be out the house nevermind a 3 hour walk ,the amount of dangers you are putting your dog trough is unreal :no:

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol

i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

Edited by DottyDoo
  • Like 1

think yell find its his dog an can do as he pleases lol

i take my dogs oot before they had a jab, whats big deal??? i know some people who dont even jab lol

no one said it was,nt he dog ,in my opion which it dos,ent count for much on this forum ,the dog should,nt be out the house nevermind on a 3 hour walk ,we all do things different ,if thats the way you and trigger do things then fairplay buts its not for me

not getting into a argument with you mate i did say my pup had just had his first jab on the thread the other day, but i also said he was 7 weeks old. my vet was happy to give him his first shot.

not getting into a argument with you mate i did say my pup had just had his first jab on the thread the other day, but i also said he was 7 weeks old. my vet was happy to give him his first shot.

your dog do as you please ,if my memory serves me right ,you and your pals start lamping with your dogs at 3 month anyway so yous are just doing what yous do anyway

Good pics looks like the pup enjoyed it i am a firm believer in getting them out and about soon as possible.atb dell

i think it helps them in the long run. he is allready pushing through the squares in the fences. took him out lamping for 2 hours the other night he keeps up well

i think it helps them in the long run. he is allready pushing through the squares in the fences. took him out lamping for 2 hours the other night he keeps up well

Keep taking the pics mate and keep posting up on "busters" progress..then we can all see how he turns out.