new pups

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very nice kennel setup mate. pups looking good as well. michael

i will be goin on the train like i use two im pritty fitt and quick on my feet unless they get the chopper out im only rabbitin anyway

peggy mate that my dad had one of best dogs he ever had in top 3 he said peggy was out of nipper and kim peggy was full litter sister two barney bengi she on youtube fen fever

Posted Images

had a couple of guys ask for some updated pics of pups so here is a couple of messi and totti :thumbs:

how old in this pic ?

cheers lads just last night pal just a couple of quickis there not good ones get some more up soon comin on nice very happy with them the red one totti is mine cant wait two see what there made of hope my dads is a top notcher for him he deseves it since his bitch got robbed :thumbs:

HOW WAS THE DAM TO THEM BRED MATE :thumbs:

peggy mate that my dad had one of best dogs he ever had in top 3 he said peggy was out of nipper and kim peggy was full litter sister two barney bengi she on youtube fen fever :thumbs:

• Like 1

HOW WAS THE DAM TO THEM BRED MATE :thumbs:

peggy mate that my dad had one of best dogs he ever had in top 3 he said peggy was out of nipper and kim peggy was full litter sister two barney bengi she on youtube fen fever :thumbs:

They're really great pups mate- hope 2 see them when I'm over with ur Dad later in the year.

Hope they turn out well for you.

Edited by Temple King
  • 4 weeks later...