new pups

just got my new pups today 8 weeks old should be ok got very good breedin in them the red one is mine the cream one my dads i had the pick an i liked the red one just need two names now any ideas pics not good i will get some better ones on soon the farther is red out of shearer caspers brother who is out of foxy and deacon reds mother is rose who is out of seagull cross cruise peggy is the mother two the pups who is out of nipper and kim same litter as barney bengi wolly so got seagull on both sides :thumbs: the first pic is my kennal set up the other dogs are english bull terriers :thumbs:

post-45405-0-22166500-1303240946_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-54284900-1303240973_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-15072400-1303240993_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-34112300-1303241016_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-59285800-1303241041_thumb.jpg

post-45405-0-70856900-1303241106_thumb.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

very nice kennel setup mate. pups looking good as well. michael

i will be goin on the train like i use two im pritty fitt and quick on my feet unless they get the chopper out im only rabbitin anyway

peggy mate that my dad had one of best dogs he ever had in top 3 he said peggy was out of nipper and kim peggy was full litter sister two barney bengi she on youtube fen fever

Posted Images

Good luck with Your pups mate, You will find them easier than Bull Terriers

Thorny

Bully Bitch looks like the hint of Bilboen about Her?

just had a litter of pups this is the farther most of my dogs are creddeta pal :thumbs:

post-45405-0-99087300-1303245696_thumb.jpg

Old chalky defo keeping his mate . I know he keep that cream dog in the end how's he coming on ?

Be nice to see them run in 2012 . Or will u be trying them in jan & feb sometime

dont think my dad will sell his not so many pups around now with breedin like this pal ye he kept the cream one someone missed out there people not fast enough people still pm me now hopefully they will be killin by feb march :thumbs:

cracking pups hope there good tryers, got a young 9 month old dog here prince x seen nothing yet to be honest im a bit scared going on the big ears a few mates of mine has had fines and driving bans , love the sport thoe

i will be goin on the train like i use two im pritty fitt and quick on my feet unless they get the chopper out im only rabbitin anyway :whistling::thumbs:

• Like 1

Good luck with Your pups mate, You will find them easier than Bull Terriers

Thorny

Bully Bitch looks like the hint of Bilboen about Her?

just had a litter of pups this is the farther most of my dogs are creddeta pal :thumbs:

Good luck with them, I know Chris and Bernadette, been a years since I saw them. Walked away from the breed a few years ago now, I think the breed is bang in trouble, dogs to heavy and big purely for show ring, and the heredatory problems that plague them is never going to go away unless drastic action is taken. We breed some great stuff and enjoyed showing at the top level, after I lost a whole litter of pups by the age of 4 years old due to Kidneys I never went back. Both parents upc tested clear and both lived into there teens, so how do You work that out. I shall stick to My Collie x Greyhound now. Great dog, and such fun to have about the house.

Thorny