Some pics from Kye

These are some pics that Kye has sent and asked that I will stick up for him. I will leave him to tell you about them when he finally gets his fat lazy carcass out of his pit :D

Essentially, what he did was he went down pets at home and bought some chinchillas and set his dogs on them.

A very rare sight....Kye digging

k4.jpg

Poor chinchilla

k3.jpg

k1.jpg

k2.jpg

And finally, some backwater redneck with dodgy shoes and a DB Plummer imported white Alsatian :11:

k5.jpg

Think our Kye would be able to dig as good as WOODY? :11: Kye sunshine your looking like a real Yank but i see they stand well back when it comes to the graft

Typical ;)

Great Pics

Kye living the American dream

Well im out of my Pit now..lol...its only 8;00!!..

Yeah, i cant beleave im digging!...ive never done it before...my arse 'aint getting bigger, its just that the Carrharts 'aint very flattering!..lol.

That wolf looking thing is,..well..err...a wolf!...well half wolf anyway...its been crossed with a malamute...why anyone would want one i dont know?

Yeah, thats a possom...we took it with the little white bitch (the wifes bitch) and then five minutes later she had that Ground Hog...nice do for that little bitch, shes just the right size for back east, but i think a good fox would swallow her with one gulp!..lol...she is more of a bayer though, so who knows, eh?

What i like is the nice tidy, organised back fill pile!...lmao!...it was a bit of a frantic dig that one...a deep ground hog, and then it started pissing down...not a very good trip that one...i think we only got three or four possom, a couple of 'Coon, and a couple of Ground Hogs...never mind, thats all part of hunting though, and it was nice to see friends again...we hunted with a right pratt as well!...i think he hit FR in the head with the bar at least three times!...once more and im sure FR would have "Busted-a-cap-in-his-ass"..lol.

cheers for putting them up Stabs!

Kye.

The gloves havent got anything to do with the animals/quarry handled...its to do with the fact that every hedgerow has poision ivy or poision oak in it...so even when its real hot you should dig with everything covered...beleave me, you dont want to get it!..lol.

Possoms do carry some bad things, but for the life of me i cant remember!...FR would be able to tell you though.

That tiny white bitch in the pictures nearly died last night!...f*****g Coyote jumped the yard wall, and tried running of with her...lucky for her the Coon hound, my red lakeland and a Mix laid into the Coyote and i got her indoors...the dogs had it bayed up (apart from the lakeland, she was having a right go) but buy the time i got the pistol and the ammo, some how it got away over the wall...it was a big one, but it was covered in mange.

Maybe these Yotes are attracted to the fowl and goats we have, but we have a bitch in heat aswell at the moment, so maybe he wanted to get his leg over!?..anyway, the little bitch is at the vets getting stiched up...$450!!!...f*****g rip off!...i just wish the BIG dogs had been out in the yard at the time!...i dont think he would of got away then!..lol.

Kye..

I only got it a little bit last time, but poor ole ' FR get covered in the stuff!...buy the end of the trip he looks like a Lepur!..lol..im gonna try that pill advertised in the back of Full Cry next time i think...its supposed to work for six months or summat?

Kye...

PS...the Russell bitch is home, and shes got drains and all kinds of shit hanging out of her!..poor little lass...she is happy she can stay in the house now though!..lol.

Yeah, we dont have the little dogs out unless there is one or two of the BIG dogs with them now...

Its hard, coz i cant set traps or snares, coz of the dogs, but what im thinking of doing is just putting some scraps/bait in the yard after all the dogs are away at night...or i could stake out a few of the wifes dogs i dont like!..lol.

Then its just a case of seeing him in the yard, and putting a few .22 through his mangy neck...should do the trick!..

Kye..

lol...yeah she sure has changed a bit Moll...to be honest, i think the lack of genuine digging work she has been getting (living in this shitty desert!) she has become alot more aggresive...she got a nice little hole in the head from that Yote, but nothing to bad...she has still got Yote fur lodged inbetween her teeth now!..lol...hopefully this season, i will be able to give her plenty of work.

Kye..

Guest MOLLY

You should talk to .P. soon, think the whole litter are very headstrong, the dog he kept back is a heedtheball....lol.

Her sis is still calmer than the rest, but no messing, any dog she doesnt like the look of she goes straight for the throat, totally silent, no fuss just latches on :blink: They seem to need alot of work/stimulation dont they, just one day without a walk and she is causing mayhem :realmad:

Get some piccies sent when she does please Kye.

MOLL.