Any Cumbrian lads on here with working lurchers?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty of stuff left in cumbria you just have to know where to look

pan calling kettle after what i've heard today scotty lad?????

Alryt mate who bred the dog becuase I'm from spennymoor near bishop I myt no the lad that's all

Wasnt sure of the lads name, i know hes been beating at wemmergill and holwick and has a spaniel and a pointer aswell and had a bonny bull greyhound mother to my dog, sold the mother to a lad down wales i think

Edited by G J C

am from over Brough way do alot of work over richmond and bishop auckland some good dogs over that end like

i work over that way quite abit and got some ferrets of a guy called sid he lives in brough.

Aye Sid Snot they call him hes a daft c**t, wouldnt give him the steam off my piss

Alryt mate who bred the dog becuase I'm from spennymoor near bishop I myt no the lad that's all

Wasnt sure of the lads name, i know hes been beating at wemmergill and holwick and has a spaniel and a pointer aswell and had a bonny bull greyhound mother to my dog, sold the mother to a lad down wales i think

At that time the dogs he was breeding was supppose to be line bred by himself.I sold him a good 3/4 gh 1/4 beardie bitch pup and at a later date took one of his dog pups and It's balls never dropped I wasn't impressed.

am from over Brough way do alot of work over richmond and bishop auckland some good dogs over that end like

i work over that way quite abit and got some ferrets of a guy called sid he lives in brough.

Aye Sid Snot they call him hes a daft c**t, wouldnt give him the steam off my piss

lol dont really know him just got talking to him when working on his street and ended up with a couple of ferrets. (i have never in all my life seen as many ferrets in one cage)lol