bit craic (earths)

have ye people got names on earths,we call one the hole ya broke me spade ya b*****d ya.just our way of planning the day what we try to get to for the day.sometimes one of us forgets location this explains it.

The corner hole?? :tongue2:

have ye people got names on earths,we call one the hole ya broke me spade ya b*****d ya.just our way of planning the day what we try to get to for the day.sometimes one of us forgets location this explains it.

:D

Guest dee mac

we ve one called three lips as the farmer has three lips :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was I right with the corner hole one? Was trying to think of some we done n Corner hole came to mind?

Guest dee mac

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Was I right with the corner hole one? Was trying to think of some we done n Corner hole came to mind?

yea near enough lukey they call it the corner
Guest dee mac

we ve another one called the the tennis courts as some beside earth we dig regular first time we landed too it start of last season the women of the house came out and said oh god its not that time of year already soon be christmas :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We do one we call the horse'y earth as the field is always full of horses,and although we have permission we dont know the farmer's surname.Not too far away from you micheal,we do another we call the lamb earth as we dug out a dead lamb in it one time and it turned out the farmers surname is lamb,haha funny old world.

owensys holes :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: