• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any body who would like to do two days showing who lives a fair distance away. come to the Pennine show on the Saturday 16th stay over and the Wortley show is about 20 minutes away their lurcher and

will you be wearing the tit for tat sat :big_boss:

No back to my old self on Saturday so no piss taking by any one.Did not have time to talk to day are you coming Saturday?

Best of luck with the show mate, really enjoyed myself last year down with you and the lads,and was very well looked after.

Tell the lads i will see them in 3wks when they are up for some real fun!!! :thumbs:

Cheers LL.

Ok mate well do.or should I say chicken George ask about them :whistling:

No back to my old self on Saturday so no piss taking by any one.Did not have time to talk to day are you coming Saturday?

Best of luck with the show mate, really enjoyed myself last year down with you and the lads,and was very well looked after.

Tell the lads i will see them in 3wks when they are up for some real fun!!! :thumbs:

Cheers LL.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cheers LL.

??

yeah great pack so they deserve to make some money :)..hope rain isnt puttin too many people off its pelting it down.I cant go with my little one she full of cold but hope to make wortley show tomorrow. :thumbs: . I was thinking last nite if i won the £160 million like that couple on lottery id give loads away to my local packs ..imagine saying that at a press conference .. :tongue2: .

yeah great pack so they deserve to make some money :)..hope rain isnt puttin too many people off its pelting it down.I cant go with my little one she full of cold but hope to make wortley show tomorrow. :thumbs: . I was thinking last nite if i won the £160 million like that couple on lottery id give loads away to my local packs ..imagine saying that at a press conference .. :tongue2: .

Hi just spoke to Piper & he tells me that the rain as stopped up there now.Theres a lot of effort goes into organising a good show like this one so don't let the weather put you off, you would'nt let it put you off if you was out digging WOULD YOU!

Hi just spoke to Piper & he tells me that the rain as stopped up there now.Theres a lot of effort goes into organising a good show like this one so don't let the weather put you off, you would'nt let it put you off if you was out digging WOULD YOU!

suns even cming out a bit ... :boogie::thumbs:

suns even coming out a bit ... :boogie::thumbs:

Not able to make this one this year :( always worth a trip, have a good un :thumbs:

Sorry not to see you there.If I know you to much work to do. :boredom:

:yes: Hope you had a successful day, we won't be missing next year!