Punch bred pups...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Who gives a f**k that somebody had a jacker bred out of punch stuff? The lads that have kept the lines strong over the years by breeding best to best and stopping peddling c**ts getting their hands on

it is so true to form on this site .... a well known dog gets mentioned and everyone is an expert ..... as much as i will say on the matter is this ........ i have met dread in person and i trust what

:hmm: not many stuff with punch lines still in there breeding maybe you seen the dam/sire to the litter on this thread

there is allways jackers in any lines, its what you do with um when they jack thats the problem,

deal with them appropriatley an increase the chances for next time,

which is what the people who i no personally with this line do 100% so what if they get the odd jacker least you no they aint trying to sell it to some begginer,

pie eater you work 5 bull x game must plentifull to test them to the max or are you a show man?????

from what i know the guy who owned Punch could get a poodle to out work the crap the idiots that knock his stuff,you need a good dog man behind good breeding,any twat can buy a well bred dog and any twat can ruin a well bred dog,a good dog man can get the best from whats his given,and if that is quality as in Punch the dog will only have gone on to be great,mostly a dog is as good as you so all its faults are a reflection on you !dont get out much dont show your dog much your lazy and so is the dog !Give any wanker the best breeding and they can ruin it!

Guest D.F.K

pie bred how on earth do you find the work for that number of dogs? i mean proper work? no 3 dog slips 2 nights a week, am talking the land of the single handed lol, i found it hard to put graft in front of 2 snake-head bull x's an im a jobless kid who has nothing to do but work dogs lol.