Wheaton x greyhound

How do these dogs compare with bull xs I have a bull x and 2 deerhound xs but im looking to ad a wheaton grey to the pack. How are they with stuff with teeth and who breeds decent 1s.

If any 1 has any pics of this x get them up and if any 1 noes of any pups for sale or litters whats dus p.m me.

ATB pie bred

Hi mate all id say is make sure you get one from the right stuff as i was sold a 3/4 bred wheaten grey from a man in Durham about 5 yrs ago didnt see the sire took his word for the bitch,and ended up with the most timid shy bitch you could imagine she fills the freezer but will not touch anything sharp shes with me till her last as i dont pass on dogs

13 post then on about teeth again and pics

well forget about me askin about stuff with teeth, if ur hintin on am a anti then think again mate, my dogs would put your dogs to shame mate FACT

i think hes on about rats :whistling: they do terrible things to dogs :thumbs:

A Wheaton/Greyhound is as good as any dog with the right training and right entering theres good and bad in every dog cuz some one has had a bad one it does not meen that they are all shit if you want one go and get one and you will know if they are the right cross for you :thumbs:

Your right mate but I would prefer to get as much infomation as possible first as I dont want to jump in getton a pup then a year down the line decide its not for me if you no what im saying..

I have a feeling if u get a well bred 1 then theres a chance it will be up there with the bull xs but finding a well bred 1 will be the hard part.

Your right mate but I would prefer to get as much infomation as possible first as I dont want to jump in getton a pup then a year down the line decide its not for me if you no what im saying..

I have a feeling if u get a well bred 1 then theres a chance it will be up there with the bull xs but finding a well bred 1 will be the hard part.

no [bANNED TEXT] if you get a good 1 will the ball x keep up and not having a dig at you. my m8t has both the wheaton the beter 1 at 2 year old and the ballx is4 and out every over night