THE BEST TERRIER

ive got a very good dog and ive been hunting since school take no less off what everyone says about how leggy and that they need too be rough coated mine was breed out off barneys stock in barnsley hes 1/4 beagle 1/4 fell terrier 1/4 pit bull 1/4 fell terrier he stands prouder than the queen with a heart off gold he stands about 10inches docked and due claws his nose is 100% and has voice about him when bushing and sees something and good baying dog and a great diiging dog used him on everything theres a picture off him along side my full rough haired patterdale and my jack russel terrier there my work force if you get a pup and bring it on propperly youll have a spot on dog .

post-75496-0-79082400-1347699597.jpg

There is no right and wrong answer to this,any terrier or terrier x will bush to a very high standard,if the owner puts the time in, a spaniel will do the business,it should its had centuries of breeding behind it, a beagle or beagle x will not let you down.For me,a bedlington has no equal,a nose that cannot be matched,more athletic than most,a good turn of pace and a do or die attitude.Once youve had the pleasure of seeing a true Beddy at work,anything else is second best.

• Like 1