HOMEMADE

MY NEW MK 2 FlappingPigeon & Floaters

FlappingPigeons &Floaters I have purchased some stronger material as you can see for yourself they give lots more movement to attract the Pigeons in. They also fit on to your Pigeon Magnet to give you instant shooting. Nomore dead birds in freezer (which keeps you on the good side of the wife) thered strip over the back was just for the test flight I have clear/ black onorder.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AJA9VBcJvdk

Edited by marty 9998

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hi marty it was nice meeting you the rotary i bought off you is working well i set it up when i got home in a paddock i shoot in it pulled over a dozen woodys in , in a very short time was well impressed me pal turned up and set up his factory made rotary , me pal said he liked how it was made and commented on how the good the arms on it sopported the deeks,,, the movement on the two deeks was A1 mate very life like in movement ........all the woodys seemed more attracted to the rotary i got off you so yes im very happy with the set up a good bit of kit i think my pal will maybe wantint a pair of the deeks off you..so watch this space over the next week or 2 ill be on the feilds with it and trying the rotary out useing some crow deeks just to see if it works well on them im sure it will,....if anyone is looking out for a rotary martys the man to speak to and am sure youll be happy with the product as i am cheers marty .....mark

I can vouch for Martys kit aswell. Had a couple of the 'Hypa flaps' off him and as he says they are 10 times better than the flimsy shop bought ones. Nice one Marty keep up the good work :thumbs:

hi marty [bANNED TEXT] was the name of that lamp you showed me......cheers mark

thanks for that mark hope your get lots of shooting with you new gear from me sounds like you got the hang of setting the birds on the magnet ok nice one mate

• 2 weeks later...