summer hare hunters

i was offered a saluki bull grey bitch few weeks back, (didnt take her due to lack of room)

what would folk on here do if you were considering buying a adult lurcher this time of year? ? ?

obviously you'd want to see her run before purchase,

would you look for a strong buck hare to try her out on? (just talking 1 or 2 runs here)

after all its a long time to be feeding a dog without knowing if it will work or not come september.

Why would an adult dog be for sale just now ? Probably because it was useless last season and the owner was clearing out to bring something new in for next season !!

Cheers.

If it was useless dont think i would keep it all year,young dogs coming through have to make room. :thumbs:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have more respect for them if they were honest about it and said" I dont give a f**k about seasons ,or fair slips, I just want to chase hares ,and the more I catch however they are caught,the

they can call themselves what they want, in me eyes and any real hunters their nothing but wankers, with shite dogs and have something to prove, over compensating for having a small cock i reckon.

no animal should hunted out of season, theirs just no need

i was offered a saluki bull grey bitch few weeks back, (didnt take her due to lack of room)

what would folk on here do if you were considering buying a adult lurcher this time of year? ? ?

obviously you'd want to see her run before purchase,

would you look for a strong buck hare to try her out on? (just talking 1 or 2 runs here)

after all its a long time to be feeding a dog without knowing if it will work or not come september.

Why would an adult dog be for sale just now ? Probably because it was useless last season and the owner was clearing out to bring something new in for next season !!

Cheers.

If it was useless dont think i would keep it all year,young dogs coming through have to make room. :thumbs:

Not sure if you are agreeing with me or not !! LOL !!

Cheers.

i would rather see a good course and the hare get away than see summer hares full of young been ran that my lakeland would have a fair go at but saying that in november of last year i caught a hare that was carrying young it sickened me

used to hunt around ardee years ago on invite is there still as many hares there is it still ok to hunt

yeah great hare country still plenty around that way and we never seem to get any problems while out that neck of the woods

thinking of coming over june or july maybe could meet up with some belfast lads for a hunt

sTOP IT YOU JUST STAY OVER THERE AND RUN THEM IN YOUR DEEP SNOW AND LEAVE THE SUMMER HUNTING US BELFAST ONES mr FUNNY MAN.

Ardee is hot in some areas and caught on some off the land make sure ypur ready for bear bellys in the car park or your car van getting wrecked

thats only if your car has a yellow reg

your right prop the south men doing it but they get caught one day

what goes around comes around tit for tat,soon cut the car wrecking and tire slashing outa them when it happens to them trust me.

• Like 1