ROTHER VALLEY WORKING TERRIER CLUB SHOW

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you lads have a good day, it'd be around a 230 mile round trip for me, and with fuel at £1.45 a litre I won't be going this year :no:

For anyone thinking of going, you'll have a good day, it's a well organised show by decent lads :thumbs:

Hope you lads have a good day, it'd be around a 230 mile round trip for me, and with fuel at £1.45 a litre I won't be going this year :no:

For anyone thinking of going, you'll have a good day, it's a well organised show by decent lads :thumbs:

Thats a real shame Aaron, can't remember the last time you missed it........

the conisbrough clown will be there no doubt the fukcing prick :thumbdown:

I bet i know who that is then who dosent lol.

I don't Del :laugh:

It helps to have a warped sense of humour to understand him lol.

he`s a fukcing prick end of :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

HI GUYS IM IN ROTHERHAM AT WICKERSLEY JUST UP THE ROAD, COULD I ENTER MY GRAYHOUND BITCH AT 19 WEEK OLD, TO BE HONEST IDE LIKE TO KNOW WHATS INN HER BECAUSE I GOT HER FROM A HORRIBLE HOUSE IN SHEFFIELD AND THE OWNER WAS VAGUE ON DETAILS AND JUST WANTED HER GONE, IF NOT CAN I JUST COME WITH MY KIDS????? CHEERS GUYS!!! :thumbs:

HI GUYS IM IN ROTHERHAM AT WICKERSLEY JUST UP THE ROAD, COULD I ENTER MY GRAYHOUND BITCH AT 19 WEEK OLD, TO BE HONEST IDE LIKE TO KNOW WHATS INN HER BECAUSE I GOT HER FROM A HORRIBLE HOUSE IN SHEFFIELD AND THE OWNER WAS VAGUE ON DETAILS AND JUST WANTED HER GONE, IF NOT CAN I JUST COME WITH MY KIDS????? CHEERS GUYS!!! :thumbs:

You and your family would be more than welcome mate, not sure what classes Ash has organised but send demon digger a pm. Come along and enjoy :thumbs: