Worming tips for my 2 lurchers

any "decent " tips as to how often i should worm and flea treat my dogs?

Drontol plus every three months, more often if your feeding what they catch,

Flea treat again every three months...

Mars..

well i worm mine every 3 months and repeat the same dose 2 weeks later ,and durimitex 1/2 year

where you getting that durimitex from rocky???

they stopped selling the liquad form of it but ,i,ve still a bottle or 2 kicking about up my alloment ,only need 2 do the dogs once or twice a year and capfull of gear in sqirty bottle does all 3 dogs,you can get the powder gear from the petshop in s/land

Edited by rocky1

well i worm mine every 3 months and repeat the same dose 2 weeks later ,and durimitex 1/2 year

they stopped selling the liquad form of it but ,i,ve still a bottle or 2 kicking about up my alloment ,only need 2 do the dogs once or twice a year and capfull of gear in sqirty bottle does all 3 dogs,you can get the powder gear from the petshop in s/land

so will this stuff be ok mate http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/200ml-HARKERS-DURAMITEX-PLUS-RED-MITE-SPRAY-/130332464269?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Birds&hash=item1e586b948d ????

so will this stuff be ok mate http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/200ml-HARKERS-DURAMITEX-PLUS-RED-MITE-SPRAY-/130332464269?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Birds&hash=item1e586b948d ????

i think it would ,it just would been useing a quite bit more of it with it been in spray form