• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep yer money in yer pocket pal you'd only lose it with a bet like that. He might put a few pics on but he's a long way behind the forums "happy snapper".

why is it that you allways in the mix of things dotty you car,nt seem 2 keep that big nose out,id but a wager straight away on that ,the lad in question has a different tread going every 2 days so g

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl

so why not say staffxstaff ,a bull terrier is a bull terrier ,so what the point of x with a terrier if you not going 2 dock :doh:

THERE ARE A FEW TYPE,S OF BULL TERRIER :wallbash::doh: AND WHAT,S WITH THE TAIL PART YOU ADDED STICK TO WHAT YOU NO :doh:

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl :boogie:

pot.......kettle.........black lol

id be willing to bet that your dogs pics are on more threads on this forum that anybody elses rocky1 :laugh:

why is it that you allways in the mix of things dotty you car,nt seem 2 keep that big nose out,id but a wager straight away on that ,the lad in question has a different tread going every 2 days :blink: so get your head of your arse and keep stiring things cause thats what you good at fcuking prick pot kettle black get a fcuking grip :feck:

so am i imagining things then, cos it surely seems that ever bullx deerhoundx an allrounder thread on here an ye throw up pics of yer dogs :laugh:

not to mention the shit i been told about you in pm, you are a messer mate, nothing more nothing less lol

cos come on then, tell us many times ye posted yer pics lol

cos im betting ye cant lol :whistling:

:laugh:

why is this petty argument still ongoing? can you not just take it to the PMs or is it more about an ego thing with you guys trying to get the last word in? either way cheers for hijacking my thread :thumbdown:

so why not say staffxstaff ,a bull terrier is a bull terrier ,so what the point of x with a terrier if you not going 2 dock :doh:

THERE ARE A FEW TYPE,S OF BULL TERRIER :wallbash::doh: AND WHAT,S WITH THE TAIL PART YOU ADDED STICK TO WHAT YOU NO :doh:

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl :boogie:

pot.......kettle.........black lol

id be willing to bet that your dogs pics are on more threads on this forum that anybody elses rocky1 :laugh:

why is it that you allways in the mix of things dotty you car,nt seem 2 keep that big nose out,id but a wager straight away on that ,the lad in question has a different tread going every 2 days :blink: so get your head of your arse and keep stiring things cause thats what you good at fcuking prick pot kettle black get a fcuking grip :feck:

so am i imagining things then, cos it surely seems that ever bullx deerhoundx an allrounder thread on here an ye throw up pics of yer dogs :laugh:

not to mention the shit i been told about you in pm, you are a messer mate, nothing more nothing less lol

cos come on then, tell us many times ye posted yer pics lol

cos im betting ye cant lol :whistling:

:laugh:

hit a nerve dottypoo,now i know your full of it ,people told you stuff p.m my arse ,and as for pics yes admit i do put my fare share up no more then no one else and especially that lad who bandwagon you jump on ,right now lets but this 2 bed your spoiling the lads tread :whistling: ,anything you like p.m :thumbs:

• Like 1

I think they are Staffordshire bull terrier x English bull terrier all you absolute twats have done is ruin a sale for the guy with silly arguments gl matey

And that ain't a dig at you rocky pal I'm on your side haha

:thumbs:

I think they are Staffordshire bull terrier x English bull terrier all you absolute twats have done is ruin a sale for the guy with silly arguments gl matey

there not staff x english bull terrier mate......

they look like strong pups , you have done a good job feeding them up :thumbs: good luck with finding them homes mate :thumbs:

just a few words to those that have hijacked this thread .......... take it to your pm box you bunch of girls :big_boss::wallbash:

they look like strong pups , you have done a good job feeding them up :thumbs: good luck with finding them homes mate :thumbs:

just a few words to those that have hijacked this thread .......... take it to your pm box you bunch of girls :big_boss::wallbash:

:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: Sound like a bunch of numtys the sados, always seems to be a few girls ganging up and bullying one person haha. Poor rocky1 is scared to log on here now because of the bullying involved :tongue2:

Them pups look belters by the way and rikjd get urself another thread made to advertise ur pups coz most wont even be botherd to read through the bitching on here. :thumbs:

:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs: Sound like a bunch of numtys the sados, always seems to be a few girls ganging up and bullying one person haha. Poor rocky1 is scared to log on here now because of the bullying involved :tongue2:

Them pups look belters by the way and rikjd get urself another thread made to advertise ur pups coz most wont even be botherd to read through the bitching on here. :thumbs:

cheers pal i,ve pressed the report button :laugh:[only jokeing] its the usual suspects all the time mate they need 2 get a grip :hmm: anyway good advise on starting anew tread all this started because ask if the tails were docked :o anyway rant over hopefully this is but 2 bed now