• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Keep yer money in yer pocket pal you'd only lose it with a bet like that. He might put a few pics on but he's a long way behind the forums "happy snapper".

why is it that you allways in the mix of things dotty you car,nt seem 2 keep that big nose out,id but a wager straight away on that ,the lad in question has a different tread going every 2 days so g

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl

Good luck in finding good homes for them .I have been asking around for a home for a neighbours six month old blue staffy dog and it seems the intrest in these types is waneing at last which can only be good news for the breed.

so why not say staffxstaff ,a bull terrier is a bull terrier ,so what the point of x with a terrier if you not going 2 dock :doh:

THERE ARE A FEW TYPE,S OF BULL TERRIER :wallbash::doh: AND WHAT,S WITH THE TAIL PART YOU ADDED STICK TO WHAT YOU NO :doh:

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl :boogie:

• Like 1

knew it wouldn't be long before the first comment about them being barrel chested not hunting etc etc the reason i put them on here is because i think ill have more chance of finding good homes on here then in the local paper etc is that such a problem?

knew it wouldn't be long before the first comment about them being barrel chested not hunting etc etc the reason i put them on here is because i think ill have more chance of finding good homes on here then in the local paper etc is that such a problem?

no mate no problem i ask the question of the tails was getting dock for work and i got the snedy comments ,atb with the rehoming them :thumbs:

well you keep doing what your good at taking pictures of your dogs and i,ll keep walking mine over the park ,you could,nt be more wrong ,don,t have justify anythink 2 anyone on here ,and as over weight :icon_eek: ,sorry 2 lad who tread this becauce hijacked ,like i said hope he gets good homes

Edited by rocky1

well you keep doing what your good at taking pictures of your dogs and i,ll keep walking mine over the park ,you could,nt be more wrong ,don,t have justify anythink 2 anyone on here ,and as over weight :icon_eek: ,sorry 2 lad who tread this becauce hijacked ,like i said hope he gets working homes

:notworthy: why did you not get your bull terrier x tail done lol :yes::doh:

what bull terrier?and i,m of 2 walk my unfit dogs in the local park i will stick some pictures up for ya i know how much you love your pictures :bye:

well you keep doing what your good at taking pictures of your dogs and i,ll keep walking mine over the park ,you could,nt be more wrong ,don,t have justify anythink 2 anyone on here ,and as over weight :icon_eek: ,sorry 2 lad who tread this becauce hijacked ,like i said hope he gets working homes

what bull terrier?and i,m of 2 walk my unfit dogs in the local park i will stick some pictures up for ya i know how much you love your pictures :bye:

the wee fat one with the ear,s the bitza one :thumbs:

bitza with the ears :laugh: we going round in circles with your bullshit ,lets just both keeping doing what we do :D

• Like 1

the wee fat one with the ear,s the bitza one :thumbs:

bitza with the ears :laugh: we going round in circles with your bullshit ,lets just both keeping doing what we do :D

PM SENT :thumbs:

p.m recieved 23 guest yous love abit bitching :hmm:

Edited by rocky1

so why not say staffxstaff ,a bull terrier is a bull terrier ,so what the point of x with a terrier if you not going 2 dock :doh:

THERE ARE A FEW TYPE,S OF BULL TERRIER :wallbash::doh: AND WHAT,S WITH THE TAIL PART YOU ADDED STICK TO WHAT YOU NO :doh:

and you stick 2 what you do best taking millons of pictures of your dogs and putting them on the thl :boogie:

pot.......kettle.........black lol

id be willing to bet that your dogs pics are on more threads on this forum that anybody elses rocky1 :laugh: