Ratting with terriers please read (video tutorial added)

Ok point taken no its not rubbish and it is what it is a homemade version, and perhaps I over reacted but when you see somebody’s idea taken and ripped apart for coming up with a good idea rattles me as we see it happen so often.

Anyhow just been and checked on the bottle I have and for your information the fluid supplied with the Mk2 is Product Code SFNF10 and clearly states that it is none flammable and none hazardous.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who is interested in buying a rat attack smoker mk2 please read the following message i have sent to arthur carter and shoot right products. I will be posting a full tutorial on how to buil

RAT ATTACK SMOKER MK2 PARTS LIST 1 X PARASENE WEED WAND £20 http://www.gardencentreonline.co.uk/Plants-and-Seeds-Weed-Killer-Parasene-Auto-Ignition-Weed-Wand/2924-PD/default.html LOOKS VERY FAMI

A law suit for what? Doing exactly the same as they have done. Buying a weed wand a piece of perforated tube an oil can and putting it all together. If you watched the end of the video I do state tha

Posted Images

I totally agree with you about the oil it does need to be non flammable but veg oil was all I had at the time of video. But I must say the reason the rats don't bolt as easy as with a strimmer engine is because it isn't toxic. I will be trying cheap 5/10 motor oil next and ensure I keep the temp down then it won't light. When the unit has been on for 5 minutes and you can turn the flame down it doesn't flare up like when it's first lit. I wasn't ripping anything apart I just had an issue with the price as with many others.

well done broomy mate. i have news for the other guy. i have the mk2 from arthur carters. and i have only used the mk2 fluid in it. and ive stil had it SPOTAINIOUSLY COMBUST. dont try and say that the oil is non flamible, because it is. it might just be slightly less volatile than petrol, but only just. another thing, broomys smoker didnt seem to squirt the oil out of the can, directly into his eyes, due top an ill fitting pipe conection from the can, to the pipe that carries the oil down to the coil. the mark 2 did. it dosnt do it any more, cos it lives in the shed like the rest of the overpiced, worthless shite ive accumalated over the 37 yrs ive spent on this mortal planet. keep up the good work broomy. lets us no if you find a more suitable oil than can be used to bolt rats. unlike the dedicated stuff that is sold from a certain mail order company, that has no rat bolting properties what so ever.

as a comparison I could go head to head with tyler on our new ground him with his chainsaw and me with my ratattack 2 :blink:

but as i am not sponsered by shootrite and even if I was I would not. Bought one tried it, it`s pants I could flush them better tommoro after the onion bargees i am about to eat

so we wont they are pants

:thumbdown:

Edited by Water Badger

nearly finished just waiting for the oil can to come from ebay and the welding tips. all the rest was beged so the end product will have cost me £5 hope to get it finished for the week end to try it out.

will be takeing the strimer smoker as well just in case will let you all know how it fairs up

post-2083-0-00782500-1302551696_thumb.jpg

post-2083-0-38523000-1302551737_thumb.jpg

nice one mate, i hope your dog doesnt jump like that when it goes off when your ratting! it would miss the rats! lol im still laughing now, it didnt no what the hell was going on :tongue2:

jokes aside tho, very good, ill stick to my kawasaki strimmer engine with a stainless tube and hyd hose tho