2x gill ferrets, week old hutch, bow back box

ha! ha! ha! f***k me! sick of rabbits to many, and hard to get rid of?? so im selling up?? W.T.F? you only see lads selling up when they dont have good permission!!!! or low rabbit counts?? not when youve got loads of bunnies?? and a working ferret should keep its place for life for being so loyal!

Edited by pipa

be fair hes got to supplerment his giro.

He likes a silly p.m I asked him to put pic up so i I can look out for him a show to shake his hand.

lol! yes mate! is he a kid? or is he a bit backwards??

Edited by pipa

he must be a handy fella he called me a pussy.

And asked me to drive to wales to have a "bare knuckle fight" for £250 for the winner! dreamer

ill do that im sure and get my head punched in by him and his welsh mates on my own.?!

the silly boy is always putting his phone number up here to sell rubbish. so one day when someone comes to meet you to look at something youll get a shock when its me then will see if you can fight.

dont p.m you retard. ill c u soon and you can keep the £250 ill give you a boxing lesson for free.

lol. yeah he gave me his number too, wants to meet up for a fight, well get youre self up to seblby game fair easter weekend hard man and ill show you whos a (keyboard warrior)

cant believe your paking in because their are too many rabbits?? round my area i cant get 1 single permision because of gamekeepers own evry piece of grass around here plus their are hardly any bunjies anyway but iv never even thought about packing up im still out nealy every day and night jus trying to get 1 b***%*d rabbit.