FENLAND FERRETS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideal Tomo, your a natural with that video camera :tongue2::thumbs:

you always been a tool baw.

That post was between me and Tomo, unlike you, Tomo has a sense of humour and will take it as such. So, f**k off back under whatever rock you crawled from little boy :feck:

That post was between me and Tomo, unlike you, Tomo has a sense of humour and will take it as such. So, f**k off back under whatever rock you crawled from little boy :feck:

you sense of humuor is to crab guys and you dont show you dogs .tool.

you sense of humuor is to crab guys and you dont show you dogs .tool.

I'm not into showing :blink: and yes, you are a clown :yes:

picked up a bit of permision last week out on the flatland, thanks to a good a mate of here, the farmar has had to re-set some barley so hes not best pleased.

so friday afternoon armed with a few stinkers, some nets, and the old kelpie cross i had a couple of hours sport , just bolting a few out of the little burrows up a couple of dykes, and a warren in the flat of a field.

unfortunatly the land owner had tried to fill the warrens in , with a digger but the od holes here and there had been re-opend , i was worried of having to dig with so many holes filled in , but only had 3 digs, and one of those was to a cocker.

only used the purse nets on two burrows , wich acounted for for 3 of one and 2 of the other.

all in all a very enjoyable few hours with the dog working well catching bolters. she only missed 2 one of wich i dug 10 mins later.

i have a couple of short film clips, one of wich unfortuatly doesn't capture some real clever thinking, a rabbit had stoped about a foot out from a hole,, i was thinking feck she will strike and force it back in ,,, should have gave her more credit , she froze till it bolted proper, and cought it bringing it back like field trial lab

the bag resulted in 13 and the cocker,,,, here a few pics just click the films ones

042.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

a couple of film clips

th_049.jpg

th_050.jpg

So TOMO, how did you manage to pick up a bit of permission like this? Isn't it a hike for you mate? You'll be getting one of those cursed curs with the feathered ears next.......... :tongue2:

picked up a bit of permision last week out on the flatland, thanks to a good a mate of here, the farmar has had to re-set some barley so hes not best pleased.

so friday afternoon armed with a few stinkers, some nets, and the old kelpie cross i had a couple of hours sport , just bolting a few out of the little burrows up a couple of dykes, and a warren in the flat of a field.

unfortunatly the land owner had tried to fill the warrens in , with a digger but the od holes here and there had been re-opend , i was worried of having to dig with so many holes filled in , but only had 3 digs, and one of those was to a cocker.

only used the purse nets on two burrows , wich acounted for for 3 of one and 2 of the other.

all in all a very enjoyable few hours with the dog working well catching bolters. she only missed 2 one of wich i dug 10 mins later.

i have a couple of short film clips, one of wich unfortuatly doesn't capture some real clever thinking, a rabbit had stoped about a foot out from a hole,, i was thinking feck she will strike and force it back in ,,, should have gave her more credit , she froze till it bolted proper, and cought it bringing it back like field trial lab

the bag resulted in 13 and the cocker,,,, here a few pics just click the films ones

042.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

056.jpg

a couple of film clips

th_049.jpg

th_050.jpg

So TOMO, how did you manage to pick up a bit of permission like this? Isn't it a hike for you mate? You'll be getting one of those cursed curs with the feathered ears next.......... :tongue2:

no mate not a hike for me,,, fenland is only an hour at the most from me... how did i get the permision................friends in high places :tongue2: .