the thrill of the chase

now i writing this because i feel like writing it ...i only own one lurcher at the mo ..i dont think hes going to be a world beater by a long way but fook me.. he gets me buzzing hes doing well really and hes had his fair share of game for his age ...now iam not going to start bragging saying hes done this and hes done that but but hes doing me proud so far ..i dont want to sound like a twa*t but i love this game iam in... i cant wait for windy dark nights ..i love it when hes behind a hare wether he missus or not ...your out doors with your dog in the ellements i dont meen to sound boring but to me theres only one true game and thats the hare ...i love the bull crossers they look the bussines..but i havent got the work for one so i shall never own one the time and the effort some of these lads put in to breed and get there dogs fit is truly astounding...but for me its got to be a hare coarseing dog ...before i go into this i respect everybody who puts the time and the effort to hunt what ever they choose and if they put 100% into there dog they will get back more than they ever put in ...iam out tommorow morning and ive been buzzing all day thinking about it ...like i say my dog is only young ..i already looking foward to next season iam going to get this dog of mine 1000% fit and do what ever i have to for him to be on top of his game.....i just buzz off the thrill of the chase .now ive had a couple of beers tonight and somtimes i can talk a bit off shit when ive had a drink :blink: ..but i meen every word i say... i know theres people out there who feel the same ....anyway good hunting and put your best into your dog and he will give you his best back ...iam a bit :drink: ..but so what ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

now i writing this because i feel like writing it ...i only own one lurcher at the mo ..i dont think hes going to be a world beater by a long way but fook me.. he gets me buzzing hes doing well really and hes had his fair share of game for his age ...now iam not going to start bragging saying hes done this and hes done that but but hes doing me proud so far ..i dont want to sound like a twa*t but i love this game iam in... i cant wait for windy dark nights ..i love it when hes behind a hare wether he missus or not ...your out doors with your dog in the ellements i dont meen to sound boring but to me theres only one true game and thats the hare ...i love the bull crossers they look the bussines..but i havent got the work for one so i shall never own one the time and the effort some of these lads put in to breed and get there dogs fit is truly astounding...but for me its got to be a hare coarseing dog ...before i go into this i respect everybody who puts the time and the effort to hunt what ever they choose and if they put 100% into there dog they will get back more than they ever put in ...iam out tommorow morning and ive been buzzing all day thinking about it ...like i say my dog is only young ..i already looking foward to next season iam going to get this dog of mine 1000% fit and do what ever i have to for him to be on top of his game.....i just buzz off the thrill of the chase .now ive had a couple of beers tonight and somtimes i can talk a bit off shit when ive had a drink :blink: ..but i meen every word i say... i know theres people out there who feel the same ....anyway good hunting and put your best into your dog and he will give you his best back ...iam a bit :drink: ..but so what ... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Spledndid fella!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah same for me mate!! i don't get hares though and have to shoot the foxes so for me its deer....don't care if he gets it and to be honest its hassle when he does but a good course is f*****g exciting!!

he's on about 50% of catches to runs since he had his first!! don't know how this compares to others and frankly don't care but just love the run!!

been doing it for over 30 years and every chase is like the first, like your self dont mind if i catch or not as long as the dog does its best what more can you ask

same hear M.W,you cant explain the feeling when theres a big ear sat 5 yards in front of you on a seat,snoop youv'e got the disease :laugh:

...i only own one lurcher at the mo ..i dont think hes going to be a world beater by a long way but fook me.. he gets me buzzing

Can you feel it brother :yes::yes:;) ...................

Thats all that matters Snoop mate :victory:

J

Joe, Hows your lurchers leg coming along??

Better than I could have hoped for Si......she is back in very lite work (1 night on, 2 off).......no sign of a limp.

Being very choosey about what slips I give her, nothing too dangerous.........so far, so good...

Thanks for asking mate,

J

fecking hell, sometimes this "general talk" is like listening to a couple of pissed old men :laugh:

hope you didnt have to many :drink: snoop, you won't be getting up first light :laugh:

who you calling old :angry: ..37 year old is that old.. feck me young man i walk over forty miles a week.. work like a train all week in a very manual job ..you young sprogs today tha dont no tha born ...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: and i did get up at six.. not an like you spotty teenages lieing in bed rough as fook. :yes::D ...got to my destanation ..ground was covered in frost.. :( but it cleared my head and managed to get a couple of runs when the sun had been up a while... ;)

Guest oldskool

lovely shot moll :thumbs-up:

i always got a thrill out of coursin hares, in places where they were a bit low then i would often hope to see them get away...

love a good course on a fox, they are very underestimated in their coursin ability, IMO