shooters

always coming on here banging on about us lurcher lads smashing up the place driving fields leaving dead game every where continualy tarring us all with the same brush,now dont get me wrong i like a day on the pigeons myself but just got home from walking the dog up the fields where someone was banging away at a few,so i gave him a wide birth only to see him getting in his luxury 4x4 and leaving.

so i scooted through the wood and came across these,if your going to shoot the fuckers at least have the f*****g decency to take them home and make use of them,only got a pic of these two the other never came out they was laying all over the place so not like hes forgotten to pick them up and why the f**k dont any of you pick up your empty shells this is not a one off iv walked most of herts and find this shit in every hedgerow more or less,dont how the f**k most of you lot ever get any permission to be honest,yeah i might jump the fence for the odd bunny but you never know iv been there unlike some of you :feck:

bh.jpg

mm.jpg

yes its in the lurcher section so we all get to know the sort of shit that goes on with some of you lot,:thumbdown: and yes my mates ferret will be eating ok for a few more days

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

always coming on here banging on about us lurcher lads smashing up the place driving fields leaving dead game every where continualy tarring us all with the same brush,now dont get me wrong i like a d

....to be honest he sounds like a twat, we all no what a pest they can be but its such a lack of respect not to pick them up and take them home. I'm sure even if he doesn't want to eat them either s

Introducing the newbie! Lol!

always coming on here banging on about us lurcher lads smashing up the place driving fields leaving dead game every where continualy tarring us all with the same brush,now dont get me wrong i like a day on the pigeons myself but just got home from walking the dog up the fields where someone was banging away at a few,so i gave him a wide birth only to see him getting in his luxury 4x4 and leaving.

so i scooted through the wood and came across these,if your going to shoot the fuckers at least have the f*****g decency to take them home and make use of them,only got a pic of these two the other never came out they was laying all over the place so not like hes forgotten to pick them up and why the f**k dont any of you pick up your empty shells this is not a one off iv walked most of herts and find this shit in every hedgerow more or less,dont how the f**k most of you lot ever get any permission to be honest,yeah i might jump the fence for the odd bunny but you never know iv been there unlike some of you :feck:

bh.jpg

mm.jpg

yes its in the lurcher section so we all get to know the sort of shit that goes on with some of you lot,:thumbdown: and yes my mates ferret will be eating ok for a few more days

Maybe he was away for some more shells and you've just nicked his birds..........thieving lurcher man again!!!.... :laugh:

bh.jpg

mm.jpg

Maybe he was away for some more shells and you've just nicked his birds..........thieving lurcher man again!!!.... :laugh:

:clapper: yeah that would be it and hes coming back to pick up all the emptys in the various locations he been shooting in over the winter,not just one spot mate all over the woods

bh.jpg

mm.jpg

:clapper: yeah that would be it and hes coming back to pick up all the emptys in the various locations he been shooting in over the winter,not just one spot mate all over the woods

:laugh: ....to be honest he sounds like a twat, we all no what a pest they can be but its such a lack of respect not to pick them up and take them home. :thumbdown: I'm sure even if he doesn't want to eat them either someone would or they could go to ferrets...

Shocking :wallbash:

• Like 1

mate i could tell you a dozen or more disgusting storieson shooters were do you want to start as i have been round there type along time but never wanted to be one got goood guys to that are alrite but worse than dog men some of them you want to start the ball rolling

mate i could tell you a dozen or more disgusting storieson shooters were do you want to start as i have been round there type along time but never wanted to be one got goood guys to that are alrite but worse than dog men some of them you want to start the ball rolling

start the ball rolling,think i have dont you :thumbs:

Out with the beagel x's today, had a few lads with shotguns joining its. I got to say there a gready bunch of basterds, standing right next to the covers making sure the dog lads never got a run. There all lazy basterds.

Out with the beagel x's today, had a few lads with shotguns joining its. I got to say there a gready bunch of basterds, standing right next to the covers making sure the dog lads never got a run. There all lazy basterds.

You want them too run after them like............ :whistling:

what are you a running dog man and what type of things you want to say about them liloiing anything that moves on hoof beak whatever ,alot are worse than lurchermen believe me better left for anothere time

I have nothing to add to this topic except to ask wtf this means?